Obey Star 13 Fairey Release Discussion 05/21/13

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26873
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Sat May 18, 2013 10:19 am

How the hell are you scoring both drops? Must be hitting the secondary. :D
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
User avatar
davemfan
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 961
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:27 am

Sat May 18, 2013 10:39 am

by far the best thing released since twbb. willing to trade 3 peace elephants + $200 for a PB :wink:
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Hutwe
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 998
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:53 am

Sat May 18, 2013 10:56 am

davemfan wrote:by far the best thing released since twbb.
:lol:
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26873
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Sat May 18, 2013 10:57 am

POTY?
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
User avatar
Hutwe
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 998
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:53 am

Sat May 18, 2013 11:03 am

mrkyuss wrote:POTY?
Pssh.. more like POTC!
ThatsNotGlue
Art Expert
Posts: 1087
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:43 am
Location: Orlando

Sat May 18, 2013 3:40 pm

Kdh12 wrote:I don't get people who say, not a fairey fan but dig this???

this is the quintessential fairey
I don't always go for Fairly, but when I do, it's because I'm a sucker for DAT embossing.

I'm a closet printmaker, sue me.
Codeblue wrote:Not really.
User avatar
KNEEL13
EB Team
Posts: 7900
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:21 pm
Location: Chicago area

Sat May 18, 2013 4:22 pm

I buy prints in a series only if the edition sizes match. This is an easy pass for me.
canuck wrote:Consistency would be nice. Is the next one gonna be 70 and an edition of 450?
Do you people just sit there and stare at the numbers on your prints?
User avatar
skis007
Art Expert
Posts: 3308
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:37 pm
Location: Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles
Contact:

Sat May 18, 2013 4:46 pm

mrkyuss wrote:This is better than TWBB, I know that's what you're thinking.
User avatar
canuck
Art Freak
Posts: 10976
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: US of A

Sat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm

KNEEL13 wrote:I buy prints in a series only if the edition sizes match. This is an easy pass for me.
canuck wrote:Consistency would be nice. Is the next one gonna be 70 and an edition of 450?
Do you people just sit there and stare at the numbers on your prints?
Isn't this the guy that defaced his peace dove? :crazy:
Image
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18432
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Sat May 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Photoshop fooled you that easy???
Same fudge, different drop.
User avatar
canuck
Art Freak
Posts: 10976
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: US of A

Sat May 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Pretty damn good job at photoshop then.
Image
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18432
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Sat May 18, 2013 4:56 pm

Lol, it's called a career in it.
Same fudge, different drop.
User avatar
canuck
Art Freak
Posts: 10976
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: US of A

Sat May 18, 2013 4:59 pm

A mod wouldn't deceive us like that!
Image
User avatar
bkboy77
Art Expert
Posts: 8584
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Burger King

Sat May 18, 2013 5:29 pm

canuck wrote:A mod wouldn't deceive us like that!
They only ban people. Everything else is fair game. :ziggi:
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
User avatar
KNEEL13
EB Team
Posts: 7900
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:21 pm
Location: Chicago area

Sat May 18, 2013 5:43 pm

canuck wrote:
KNEEL13 wrote:I buy prints in a series only if the edition sizes match. This is an easy pass for me.
canuck wrote:Consistency would be nice. Is the next one gonna be 70 and an edition of 450?
Do you people just sit there and stare at the numbers on your prints?
Isn't this the guy that defaced his peace dove? :crazy:
PeaceDoveErase.jpg
Gullible.jpg
:P
Post Reply