Obey Star 13 Fairey Release Discussion 05/21/13

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
User avatar
summoner
Art Freak
Posts: 11179
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:22 am

Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:55 pm

jsstuver wrote:I mean he still was making over 100% profit for Christ sake.
For that statement alone I would have refunded you.
Image Image Image
spagucci1
Art Expert
Posts: 2481
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:25 pm

summoner wrote:
jsstuver wrote:I mean he still was making over 100% profit for Christ sake.
For that statement alone I would have refunded you.
I agree.
User avatar
jsstuver
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Why because I speak the truth? WTF?
spagucci1
Art Expert
Posts: 2481
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:07 pm

jsstuver wrote:Why because I speak the truth? WTF?
No, because you EXPECT to get a price break.
User avatar
jsstuver
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Have you read what happened. I didn't expect to get anything but the item I purchased for the price it was advertised at. And did I get it, no. I paid a more than fair price in the end and was very accommodating to the listers "mistake". That's not what I meant by saying he was still making a very good profit.
User avatar
fribhey
Art Expert
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:00 am

Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:50 pm

jsstuver wrote:I ended giving him another 75.00 just to be done with it and he is happy. Bullshit yes but at least I don't have to go thru the hassle of being refund and waiting for my eBay bucks back. So mods that sale 140 should be 215. But I only paid 165 with my bucks do still ended up not being too bad a deal for me but the seller should have just maned up and gave it to me at 140. I mean he still was making over 100% profit for Christ sake.
You don't have to wait for your eBay bucks to be refunded because they are instantly refunded the moment the seller cancels the auction.
User avatar
omyweenis
Art Expert
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 1:48 am
Location: Los Angeles

Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:35 pm

spagucci1 wrote:
summoner wrote:
jsstuver wrote:I mean he still was making over 100% profit for Christ sake.
For that statement alone I would have refunded you.
I agree.
You gotta shine the brown eye of a seller, right? They got what you want. :?
bkboy77
Art Expert
Posts: 8575
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Burger King

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:20 pm

I hope people continue selling these letterpress for under 200.
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
User avatar
macc5
EB Team
Posts: 5465
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:00 am
Location: South Jersey
Contact:

Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:47 am

bkboy77 wrote:I hope people continue selling these letterpress for under 200.
a friggin steal at these prices.. this has to be around the bottom imo :pint: .. only up from here folks! woohoo!
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26868
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:48 am

MOD hype!
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 17556
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:50 am

bkboy77 wrote:I hope people continue selling these letterpress for under 200.
Wish I could find a Peace Dove for around that much.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18431
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:51 am

kansasbbq wrote:
bkboy77 wrote:I hope people continue selling these letterpress for under 200.
Wish I could find a Peace Dove for around that much.
There was one today (or maybe yesterday) with an Obey Star for 420. I'd have paid some towards OS.
Same fudge, different drop.
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 17556
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:59 am

gonzo303 wrote:
kansasbbq wrote:
bkboy77 wrote:I hope people continue selling these letterpress for under 200.
Wish I could find a Peace Dove for around that much.
There was one today (or maybe yesterday) with an Obey Star for 420. I'd have paid some towards OS.
I'd probably pay that for the pair too.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
bkboy77
Art Expert
Posts: 8575
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Burger King

Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 am

The Obey Star is the Fairey symbol as the Peace Dove is to Picasso.

#REALHYPE
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
User avatar
macc5
EB Team
Posts: 5465
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:00 am
Location: South Jersey
Contact:

Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:45 am

mrkyuss wrote:MOD hype!
yeah..was just playing around, but truthfully I never thought these would get this low based on what the peace dove is doing..

i think this one if way better, imo of course.. 8)
Post Reply