There Will Be Blood 13 Horkey Release Discussion 05/14/13

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
User avatar
Timbrh2001
Art Expert
Posts: 8416
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 9:49 pm
Location: 'Merica

Thu May 23, 2013 5:31 pm

Baker wrote:
ImAMonster wrote:Thought he mentioned it after the Mondo drop, but looking back he just said "eventually." Since they were already printed a month ago I guess I just assumed that they would go up sooner than later so started checking P&T on Monday. Apologies.
Not that it matters, but these things were printed back in December if memory serves. They have been sitting for awhile...
Pretty incredible the patience these guys must have to have held onto these beauties for that long and not be able to say a peep about it. I'd have been exploding with excitement.
FWatty
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:39 pm

Thu May 23, 2013 5:32 pm

My life is one big crash and burn. Crap!
User avatar
thebends9
Art Expert
Posts: 8835
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:00 am

Thu May 23, 2013 5:34 pm

Its alright, twatty. There's always next time.
User avatar
fCon
Art Expert
Posts: 1312
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:13 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany

Thu May 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Darkknight37 wrote:Had an order number, but noticed I didn't get an email or paypal invoice. Mitch was quick to get back to me though. Oh well, easy come, easy go :cry:
Same happened to me. That was probably my last chance to get one.
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18432
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Thu May 23, 2013 7:14 pm

thebends9 wrote:Its alright, twatty. There's always next time.
Next time? Is there another drop? Please explain, or shall I wait for a copy to hit the HUT?
Same fudge, different drop.
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26873
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Thu May 23, 2013 7:16 pm

Bends might be selling his 4 copies as he is retiring.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
User avatar
yingko
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 529
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:31 pm

Thu May 23, 2013 7:20 pm

So stoked I was able to get a regular today, and on my phone no less. I had been trying to work out a reasonable deal on one all week, so this was some sweet satisfaction. I'm a bit of a Horkey noob, but what's the deal with his subscriptions? Are they available? Are they harder to come by as a P&T drop?
User avatar
Timbrh2001
Art Expert
Posts: 8416
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 9:49 pm
Location: 'Merica

Thu May 23, 2013 7:23 pm

yingko wrote:So stoked I was able to get a regular today, and on my phone no less. I had been trying to work out a reasonable deal on one all week, so this was some sweet satisfaction. I'm a bit of a Horkey noob, but what's the deal with his subscriptions? Are they available? Are they harder to come by as a P&T drop?
I would just tune the thought of you ever being able to get a subscription out of your mind and you'll live a happier life as a result, haha.
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18055
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Thu May 23, 2013 8:21 pm

Darkknight37 wrote:Just found out I didn't complete my order, no reg for me :hanging:
Say what?

Sorry dude....
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18055
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Thu May 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Timbrh2001 wrote:
yingko wrote:So stoked I was able to get a regular today, and on my phone no less. I had been trying to work out a reasonable deal on one all week, so this was some sweet satisfaction. I'm a bit of a Horkey noob, but what's the deal with his subscriptions? Are they available? Are they harder to come by as a P&T drop?
I would just tune the thought of you ever being able to get a subscription out of your mind and you'll live a happier life as a result, haha.
THIS
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
xjmjx
Art Expert
Posts: 4093
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:00 pm

Thu May 23, 2013 10:08 pm

kansasbbq wrote:
Timbrh2001 wrote:
yingko wrote:So stoked I was able to get a regular today, and on my phone no less. I had been trying to work out a reasonable deal on one all week, so this was some sweet satisfaction. I'm a bit of a Horkey noob, but what's the deal with his subscriptions? Are they available? Are they harder to come by as a P&T drop?
I would just tune the thought of you ever being able to get a subscription out of your mind and you'll live a happier life as a result, haha.
THIS
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
Posts: 16248
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ

Thu May 23, 2013 10:11 pm

listerfeend wrote:Image

THIS
...
...
That's what she said
IWish
Art Expert
Posts: 9830
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 12:23 am

Thu May 23, 2013 10:13 pm

I was lurking this thread prior to the drop...saw the shenanigans and the fake email post. You know...after I saw that, I got a gut feeling and started to monitor one of the store pages...sure as fudge they dropped. I was away from my pc, though, and didn't come back until everything was over. Honestly, Mitch and Aaron couldn't have handled this drop any better. It looks like the drop lasted about 20 minutes...counting etc. Is that right? Seems Mitch was being cautious with this one...he only had a small amount to put up online?

:pint: As of 5pm, I've started a 4 day weekend...drinking a brew for all the +1's.

Here's a pic of the variant that I stole from another thread.
Image
User avatar
RiotAct
EB Trainee
Posts: 17549
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY

Thu May 23, 2013 10:16 pm

IWish wrote:It looks like the drop lasted about 20 minutes...counting etc. Is that right? Seems Mitch was being cautious with this one...he only had a small amount to put up online?
Nope. A shitload of people on here scored, so i'm guessing he had somewhere between an asston and a buttheap to sell.
1000steps wrote:Gift payments are like unprotected sex - always a bad idea with strangers... If you are gonna do it, do it with someone you trust absolutely.
User avatar
cmatthews11
Art Expert
Posts: 2925
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:42 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Thu May 23, 2013 10:24 pm

I need to stay out of this thread for a couple of days, makes me feel ill that I missed the drop today.

http://youtu.be/x5Xp9hvTvPk?t=39s
Post Reply