The Turtles' Quest 13 Florey Release Discussion 03/26/13

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
ArtExclusive
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:20 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:27 am

Nice!
Do we know on which page the print will show-up?
User avatar
Florey
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 513
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:18 am

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:25 am

ArtExclusive wrote:Nice!
Do we know on which page the print will show-up?
They usually have a link on the front page. If not there should be something in the right side bar. Hope that helps.
User avatar
Florey
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 513
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:18 am

Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:18 pm

User avatar
flatland333
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 339
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:01 am

Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:09 pm

i really love this print i don't care the pink background but my little son who should have this framed in his room do care...
still on the fence... not sure what to do
i got the mario print and definitely love florey's style, looking forward more prints from this series :drool:
User avatar
Florey
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 513
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:18 am

Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:06 pm

flatland333 wrote:i really love this print i don't care the pink background but my little son who should have this framed in his room do care...
still on the fence... not sure what to do
i got the mario print and definitely love florey's style, looking forward more prints from this series :drool:
I'd say get one, but I'm bias. Haha.
I understand how kids can be.
Thanks for the kind words anyway.
User avatar
flatland333
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 339
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:01 am

Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:14 pm

Florey wrote:
flatland333 wrote:i really love this print i don't care the pink background but my little son who should have this framed in his room do care...
still on the fence... not sure what to do
i got the mario print and definitely love florey's style, looking forward more prints from this series :drool:
I'd say get one, but I'm bias. Haha.
I understand how kids can be.
Thanks for the kind words anyway.
done +1 :pint: and sold out
congrats florey!
User avatar
Florey
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 513
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:18 am

Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:26 am

flatland333 wrote:
Florey wrote:
flatland333 wrote:i really love this print i don't care the pink background but my little son who should have this framed in his room do care...
still on the fence... not sure what to do
i got the mario print and definitely love florey's style, looking forward more prints from this series :drool:
I'd say get one, but I'm bias. Haha.
I understand how kids can be.
Thanks for the kind words anyway.
done +1 :pint: and sold out
congrats florey!
Nice one!
Thanks man.
User avatar
Trasher
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 548
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:08 pm
Location: Santa Monica

Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:11 am

I like how the Foot Soldier is holding Splinter. :)
User avatar
Florey
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 513
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:18 am

Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:47 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know that APs will go up on http://mrflorey.bigcartel.com/ Friday 26 April 7am AEST
User avatar
Florey
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 513
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:18 am

Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:46 pm

The next print in my 'Epic Quests' series just went up online right here - http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/collec ... kers-quest
Post Reply