Join me on my @bobbyhillart IG Live TODAY on 12/10/20 at 7pm!

Discussion of gallery shows and art exhibitions.
bkhill83
Art Connoisseur

Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:38 am

Join me 12/10/20 at 7PM EST on my @bobbyhillart IG Live where I'll be talking about my new paintings.. The 2020 STELLAR Part 2 Collection

This NEW online collection is a continuation of getting back to the basics in order to move forward and rediscover who I am as a visual artist. Repurposed wood is still used as the surface in which the paintings are created on... however that’s where the similarities end.

Unlike the first collection, these works are created mainly by collaging multiple screenprinted images together, which gave me the ability to create 2-3 different versions of each image. In addition, the theme of this NEW collection is “Celebrate Fighting Back!” Each mixed media painting lives up to that phrase by interweaving the events of the present year 2020 with historic rebellious uprisings, African masks, and the beauty of women in all shapes and sizes.

The 2020 STELLAR Part 2 Collection is NOW LIVE on https://bobbyhillart.com!

If you have any questions or would like to view the NEW Collection feel free to join me on my @bobbyhillart IG Live on 12/10 at 7pm!