Bring back gigposters

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
comountaingolf
Art Expert
Posts: 9932
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: The 19th Hole

Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:00 pm

That QUOTSA Honolulu Diptych from Kloc really reminds me of some of the SLEEP collabs between D'Andrea & Roper. Love it!!! :clap:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
User avatar
TOTM
Art Expert
Posts: 3313
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:36 pm

Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:23 am

Ja... Be suitably trippy, sweeeeettt!!!
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4531
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:04 am

that QOTSA. Jeeze.

Also, the They Live is great! =)
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
Rick_a_c
EB Trainee
Posts: 9587
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: Atlanta, Ga

Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:25 am

FrankBooth wrote:Dave Kloc
Here is the complete / uncut diptych of both nights posters for @queensofthestoneage in Honolulu. The final show is tonight - and then tomorrow morning I’ll have these buddies for sale along with the foil variant (Lava Foil!) and the individual posters as well. These are 24”x36” and printed by the @endhymns - who make dreams come true.
Image
Up... davekloc.bigcartel.com
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
Posts: 6087
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:53 pm

Just got these two beauties! Sparkle foil on the Weird Owl, regular edition on the West Fest.
Last edited by phishstix101 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Rick_a_c
EB Trainee
Posts: 9587
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: Atlanta, Ga

Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:59 pm

Very nice, stix! :clap:
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
User avatar
thescofieldkid
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:17 pm
Location: Pacific Wonderland

Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:32 pm

phishstix101 wrote:Just got these two beauties! Sparkle foil on the Weird Owl, regular edition on the West Fest.
Nice pickup Stix! Hope to see you in Golden Gate park in about 6 mo!
Collect them all. Before you Die®
User avatar
Rick_a_c
EB Trainee
Posts: 9587
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: Atlanta, Ga

Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:59 pm

thescofieldkid wrote:
phishstix101 wrote:Just got these two beauties! Sparkle foil on the Weird Owl, regular edition on the West Fest.
Nice pickup Stix! Hope to see you in Golden Gate park in about 6 mo!
Park dweller, eh, kid? You perv.
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
User avatar
thescofieldkid
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:17 pm
Location: Pacific Wonderland

Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:14 pm

Rick_a_c wrote:Park dweller, eh, kid? You perv.
The rabbit hole of depravity is real. Bring your bag of tricks and lets go for a ride.
Image
Collect them all. Before you Die®
User avatar
Rick_a_c
EB Trainee
Posts: 9587
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: Atlanta, Ga

Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:58 pm

thescofieldkid wrote:
Rick_a_c wrote:Park dweller, eh, kid? You perv.
The rabbit hole of depravity is real. Bring your bag of tricks and lets go for a ride.
Image
Oooooooo! Aaaaahhhhh! :P
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
User avatar
peacedog
Art Expert
Posts: 3114
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:46 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado
Contact:

Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:01 pm

Rick_a_c wrote:
thescofieldkid wrote:
Rick_a_c wrote:Park dweller, eh, kid? You perv.
The rabbit hole of depravity is real. Bring your bag of tricks and lets go for a ride.
Image
Oooooooo! Aaaaahhhhh! :P
The party does get better every time...
User avatar
jamesgunter
Art Expert
Posts: 5236
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Birmingham, Al
Contact:

Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:31 pm

<Trying> to bring back gigposters, but i cant take a decent pic to save my life :P

Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
comountaingolf
Art Expert
Posts: 9932
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: The 19th Hole

Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:43 pm

Image
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
User avatar
Rick_a_c
EB Trainee
Posts: 9587
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: Atlanta, Ga

Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:44 pm

Great stuff, Gunter :clap:
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 25828
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:47 pm

I have fake memories of being in Gunter's house.
just a foil for me today, thanks
Post Reply