General art-related discussion.
patquelly
Art Connoisseur

Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:35 am

Trash Compactor monster next?
rimmer
Art Expert

Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:37 am

TonyC wrote:Salacious Crumb is a necessity.
A diddy one,and a wicket i'm gonna need one of those
ImageImage
ruh3
Art Connoisseur

Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:21 pm

I've been noticing maybe a color theme with this series? So far all the bounty hunters have a yellow background and the rebels a blue background. Coincidence?
elroy404
Art Connoisseur

Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:42 pm

ruh3 wrote:I've been noticing maybe a color theme with this series? So far all the bounty hunters have a yellow background and the rebels a blue background. Coincidence?
Thatd be interesting turn if Rey was a bounty hunter. Kills Luke when he reaches for the lightsaber.
phips
Art Expert

Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:12 am

PeePeeJones wrote:These two just blow me away the more I look at them. Very curious to see the progress video for these two.
up on Instagram.

i love the white for the driver. first white background on a MM portrait?
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:10 am

phips wrote:first white background on a MM portrait?
So it goes...
phips
Art Expert

Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:38 am

yeah and the comic Loki too. i found those after i posted.
that Vision one doesnt look exactly white though...almost silvery. or its just the jpeg. or my eyes.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:45 am

phips wrote:yeah and the comic Loki too. i found those after i posted.
that Vision one doesnt look exactly white though...almost silvery. or its just the jpeg. or my eyes.
Loki's more of a cream, also. The tank driver isn't pure white either, if you want to really get down to it.

Of course there's this one too

And for some reason my memory was telling me the Steve Martin had a white background, but it's an even darker cream
So it goes...
elanmars
Art Connoisseur

Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:42 pm

Loving this series. I need more work, add another job to the mix, so I can afford to have them all instead of picking and choosing. Aside from Ackbar being an exclusive (UGH), I'm loving that these are timed.

So many characters to choose from...Wicket, Salacious Crumb, Willrow Hood, Jedi Luke, Chewbacca, R2-D2, BB-8, Poe Dameron, Crimson Corsair/Captain Ithano and Quiggold, IG-88, Zuckuss, 4-LOM, Nien Nunb, Emperor's Royal Guards, Jawa, Lobot, General Lando, Empire Luke, Empire Han, ANH Han, Slave Leia, ANH Leia, Bespin/Hoth Leia, Yoda, Darth Vader with/without helmet, Finn, Stormtrooper Finn, Figrin D'An, Lak Sivrak, Ponda Baba, Max Rebo, Kylo Ren with/without helmet, Tie Fighter Pilot, Wedge Antilles, Scout Trooper...

and the prequel era isn't all bad, especially when you throw in the Clone Wars into the mix (yes the movie sucked, yes the first two seasons were uneven)...Captain Rex, Ahsoka Tano, Darth Maul, Savage Oppress, Asajj Ventress, Plo Koon, Quinlan Vos, Kit Fisto, Ayla Secura, General Grievous, Darth Jar Jar, Revenge/Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker, Revenge/Clone Wars Obi Wan Kenobi, Palpatine/Darth Sidious...
to see some of my photography, click down below!
http://www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography
ruh3
Art Connoisseur

Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:45 pm

elanmars wrote:Loving this series. I need more work, add another job to the mix, so I can afford to have them all instead of picking and choosing. Aside from Ackbar being an exclusive (UGH), I'm loving that these are timed.

So many characters to choose from...Wicket, Salacious Crumb, Willrow Hood, Jedi Luke, Chewbacca, R2-D2, BB-8, Poe Dameron, Crimson Corsair/Captain Ithano and Quiggold, IG-88, Zuckuss, 4-LOM, Nien Nunb, Emperor's Royal Guards, Jawa, Lobot, General Lando, Empire Luke, Empire Han, ANH Han, Slave Leia, ANH Leia, Bespin/Hoth Leia, Yoda, Darth Vader with/without helmet, Finn, Stormtrooper Finn, Figrin D'An, Lak Sivrak, Ponda Baba, Max Rebo, Kylo Ren with/without helmet, Tie Fighter Pilot, Wedge Antilles, Scout Trooper...

and the prequel era isn't all bad, especially when you throw in the Clone Wars into the mix (yes the movie sucked, yes the first two seasons were uneven)...Captain Rex, Ahsoka Tano, Darth Maul, Savage Oppress, Asajj Ventress, Plo Koon, Quinlan Vos, Kit Fisto, Ayla Secura, General Grievous, Darth Jar Jar, Revenge/Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker, Revenge/Clone Wars Obi Wan Kenobi, Palpatine/Darth Sidious...
yeahhhhhhhh those dollar signs keep getting bigger each time you name a character hahah. i want them all.
cutterbutter
Art Expert

Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:46 pm

Progress shots on some fat kingdom releases at mondo-con!
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:47 pm

oh snap. is that the first fat bird of prey? :shock: :clap:
So it goes...
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:51 pm

love dat owl.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:29 am

fat black phillip?
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:38 am

yeah. he said its a definitely a reference to that.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!