Mike Mitchell's Thread of Amazing Things

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
dweebofthedead
Art Expert
Posts: 5363
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:31 am

Mike's MondoCon AoD interview is up!

http://aidpodcast.libsyn.com/episode-28 ... -sean-mort
cdhague
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 469
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:47 am
Location: Texas

Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:16 pm

Man, listening to that interview reminded me to get excited for the JLU sub. Keep checking the mailbox for 'em!
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:13 am

For Black Friday


“When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.”
So it goes...
User avatar
phips
Art Expert
Posts: 2923
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:35 pm
Location: California

Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:37 am

thats fantastic. best Skully imo.
User avatar
Darkknight37
Art Expert
Posts: 7837
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:59 am

Oh bother.

Image
User avatar
starkdesign
Art Expert
Posts: 5747
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:00 am
Location: TX
Contact:

Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:51 am

what a pile of pooh...

:wink:
Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image
User avatar
oldgreg
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 677
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:13 am
Location: Round Rock, TX

Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:04 pm

cdhague wrote:Man, listening to that interview reminded me to get excited for the JLU sub. Keep checking the mailbox for 'em!
He said like December for the first batch right?
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8593
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:20 pm

hope so its been about 6 months since we paid - all good i have faith in sir mitchell to come through soon
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
JMX
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 317
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:40 pm
Location: Colorado Springs

Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:18 pm

tenaciousjack wrote:timed cardinal landed today. looks fantastic!
got mine too
cdhague
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 469
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:47 am
Location: Texas

Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:39 pm

oldgreg wrote:
cdhague wrote:Man, listening to that interview reminded me to get excited for the JLU sub. Keep checking the mailbox for 'em!
He said like December for the first batch right?
Thought he said mid-to-late November?
User avatar
beerotan
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:49 pm

Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:40 pm

JMX wrote:
tenaciousjack wrote:timed cardinal landed today. looks fantastic!
got mine too
Mine showed up last night and looks pretty good, except for a couple flecks of missing ink in the darkest part of the bird's feathers. It's probably way too nitpicky to do anything about but it's the kind of thing I'm gonna notice every time I look at it... :neutral:
PeePeeJones
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:03 pm

Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:44 pm

cdhague wrote:
oldgreg wrote:
cdhague wrote:Man, listening to that interview reminded me to get excited for the JLU sub. Keep checking the mailbox for 'em!
He said like December for the first batch right?
Thought he said mid-to-late November?
Yeah, he said they'd probably ship in mid-to-late November with something extra for our patience. But with Thanksgiving coming up, I'm willing to bet early December is more likely.
rfalk32
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:35 pm

Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:23 pm

This delay is crazy long I almost forgot I even signed up. Lets just hope he doesnt send us some pins or something to make up for it.
User avatar
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak
Posts: 10134
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: A Whale's Vagina

Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:25 pm

you guys will be stoked methinks. Was a cool gesture from Mike. I can't wait for first shipment either. Been bugging him to finish a concept he had that was one of the best ideas for a JLU. Hope he finally finished it up and included it in the first set.
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
User avatar
sirmitchell
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 349
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:07 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:46 pm

rfalk32 wrote:This delay is crazy long I almost forgot I even signed up. Lets just hope he doesnt send us some pins or something to make up for it.
Wow, you're really complaining about the prospect of receiving something free?
Post Reply