Mike Mitchell's Thread of Amazing Things

General art-related discussion.
Particle
Art Expert
Posts: 3930
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:03 am
Location: New York City

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:30 pm

Mike Mitchell made the super for exactly this reason. He has won. You have been defeated.

EDIT: removed scorecard
Last edited by Particle on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoviePosterEmpire

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:32 pm

Why is Hitler the only one of the Super Dicks that you guys are PMSing over?
Image
Last edited by MoviePosterEmpire on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
Posts: 15889
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:32 pm

Particle wrote:Mike Mitchell made the super for exactly this reason. He has won. You have been defeated.

Mike Mitchell: 1
Jews: 0
This is more offensive than the silly Super.
...
...
That's what she said
MoviePosterEmpire

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:33 pm

finneganm wrote:
Particle wrote:Mike Mitchell made the super for exactly this reason. He has won. You have been defeated.

Mike Mitchell: 1
Jews: 0
This is more offensive than the silly Super.
It should be EB instead of Jews.
Particle
Art Expert
Posts: 3930
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:03 am
Location: New York City

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:33 pm

finneganm wrote:
Particle wrote:Mike Mitchell made the super for exactly this reason. He has won. You have been defeated.
This is more offensive than the silly Super.
Only because you say so.


It's true though. Im going to remove the scorecard because that's what makes it silly. But the statement is true. This is probably why he did it and you all are just feeding him.
User avatar
lujborg
Art Expert
Posts: 1410
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:55 pm
Location: purgatory

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:33 pm

lujborg wrote:
Particle wrote:my EB personality

you hit the nail on the head. be real man. you don't have to be the "cool kid"
I'm here for the oil palm breeding (international society member, since 2003)
User avatar
ejg904
Art Expert
Posts: 3047
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:25 pm
Location: nahhhh

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:35 pm

Chico wrote:
i work in sales. w2 last year was +150K, this year, at 87% of year goal to date and on pace for +200K

want to compare bank accounts, wives, and art portfolios?
User avatar
zefarrett
Art Freak
Posts: 10127
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:36 pm

No, come on drewj and tell us how you really feel.

-the Jews.
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13542
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:37 pm

Remember when drew pissed someone off just by posting a video of mondo tricks? I sure hope that same person wasn't jewish or I have a feeling his employer may be getting another email or two.
Last edited by Kramerica on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
charter
Art Expert
Posts: 9807
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:42 am
Location: Denver, John Denver
Contact:

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:37 pm

charter wrote:Lets all compare dick sizes of whose ancestors were affected most by historical tragedies.
We are comparing over pm now if anyone is interested (really, I got a pm). No shark attack victims though...that's your fault. Plus there's way too much shark art.
Last edited by charter on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
zefarrett
Art Freak
Posts: 10127
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:38 pm

MoviePosterEmpire wrote:
finneganm wrote:
Particle wrote:Mike Mitchell made the super for exactly this reason. He has won. You have been defeated.

Mike Mitchell: 1
Jews: 0
This is more offensive than the silly Super.
It should be EB instead of Jews.
Looks like he wasn't hacked. Phew!
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
Particle
Art Expert
Posts: 3930
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:03 am
Location: New York City

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:40 pm

zefarrett wrote:
MoviePosterEmpire wrote:
finneganm wrote:
Particle wrote:Mike Mitchell made the super for exactly this reason. He has won. You have been defeated.

Mike Mitchell: 1
Jews: 0
This is more offensive than the silly Super.
It should be EB instead of Jews.
Looks like he wasn't hacked. Phew!

Are you guys serious?

You know I basically just said exactly what you've all been saying. Mike Mitchell did this to stir fudge.

You can call something a troll. Doesn't actually make it a troll.
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18431
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:40 pm

This is gonna flip so hard. I'm actually jealous of drewj's ISO thread now.

I need a PB.
Same fudge, different drop.
User avatar
skullyland
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 689
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:37 pm
Location: Middle Earth

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:40 pm

MoviePosterEmpire wrote:Why is Hitler the only one of the Super Dicks that you guys are PMSing over?
Image
You have 0 compassion. I honestly feel bad for people like you. I'm so sorry.
ISO: Rhys Cooper Critters
User avatar
Rebafeind
Art Expert
Posts: 3501
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:41 pm

charter wrote:
charter wrote:Lets all compare dick sizes of whose ancestors were affected most by historical tragedies.
We are comparing over pm now if anyone is interested (really, I got a pm). No shark attack victims though...that's your fault. Plus there's way too much shark art.

I PM'd you explaining my thought process rather than doing this (like you want) on the forum, sorry for trying to make sense of your silly comments.
Post Reply