Mike Mitchell's Thread of Amazing Things

General art-related discussion.
brndfrmd
Art Expert

Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:40 am

x43x wrote:Anyone in the market for the American Goldfinch print? We held some back as replacements, just-in-case, and now it's time to offer them up. I already went through the list of people who had it in their Wanted section, and another in the ISO forum area. Hooked a few of them up and a couple are pending. There are a handful left and available now. If the pending orders fall through, a couple more will be available tomorrow afternoon sometime.

They are packed up and will go out Monday.

http://roqlaruegallery.bigcartel.com/pr ... -goldfinch
Got it, thanks! First fatbird!
Top ISO: John Waters Marathon 07 by Little Friends of Printmaking
x43x
Art Connoisseur

Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:30 am

Thanks guys. Gone for now, but a couple might pop up tomorrow. I'll drop a note either way.
x43x
Art Connoisseur

Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:17 pm

The pending sales went through, so that's all folks! Shipping them out tomorrow.
jimmysleftbrain
Art Connoisseur

Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:17 pm

:pint:
Billycane696
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:32 am

x43x wrote:Anyone in the market for the American Goldfinch print? We held some back as replacements, just-in-case, and now it's time to offer them up. I already went through the list of people who had it in their Wanted section, and another in the ISO forum area. Hooked a few of them up and a couple are pending. There are a handful left and available now. If the pending orders fall through, a couple more will be available tomorrow afternoon sometime.

Proud to say +1 on my first fatbird, thanks again x43x!...I'll be ISO all of the Fat Birds here pretty soon (wish me luck) so I'm thinking I'll be offering up my Birds (Here Comes Trouble) in exchange for Fat Birds...Bird for Birds. This isn't in stone yet, but if you have some trade ideas you'd like to propose, PM me. Never know what could work out. :pint:
MonteAlderaan
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:36 pm

Billycane696 wrote:

Proud to say +1 on my first fatbird, thanks again x43x!...I'll be ISO all of the Fat Birds here pretty soon (wish me luck) so I'm thinking I'll be offering up my Birds (Here Comes Trouble) in exchange for Fat Birds...Bird for Birds. This isn't in stone yet, but if you have some trade ideas you'd like to propose, PM me. Never know what could work out. :pint:
Good luck! I own a few and will eventually embark on a similar quest. The Goldfinch is a great first FB to own!
richyrichoh
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:58 pm

Johnny Depp signed Safety Scissors.

cultur3warrior
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:20 am

How long does it usually take to get something from Mikes store? I ordered something March 20th, and it hasn't arrived yet. Is this usual? Did it get lost in the mail or something?
jahitch1
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:48 am

richyrichoh wrote:Johnny Depp signed Safety Scissors.

Will you get my honey nut cheerios omar signed by Michael K Williams next?

Thanks in advance
bulkhead72 wrote:Mondo is the best thing to have had happened to hobos since Jesus.
slevin
Art Enthusiast

Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:13 am

richyrichoh wrote:Johnny Depp signed Safety Scissors.
How, when, where?! I picked one up at TB, would love to get it signed.
alteridiom
Art Expert

Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:50 am

Not a big fan of having the actors sign these things as it is really more about the fictional character than the person involved. Not starting fudge. Just my thoughts. I certainly wouldn't turn down the opportunity to get Depp's autograph.
Small town pizza lawyer
lsmith55
Art Expert

Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:03 am

alteridiom wrote:Not a big fan of having the actors sign these things as it is really more about the fictional character than the person involved.
richyrichoh
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:44 am

I was waiting at the Transcendence premier for about 5 hours and my friends and I got a great spot.
Chaos76
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:09 am

lsmith55 wrote:
alteridiom wrote:Not a big fan of having the actors sign these things as it is really more about the fictional character than the person involved.
LOLOL good call
Billycane696
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:04 pm

Billycane696 wrote:

I decided to go ahead and throw up my FT thread ISO some more fat birds! Take a look if you've got time
http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 0&t=136243