Chuck Sperry News

General art-related discussion.
FOODRAP
Art Expert

Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:28 pm

FOODRAP wrote:
soupysound wrote:
FOODRAP wrote:same fudge different drop

you all dumb prints down when you miss out to try and score one for less and then you ALL have them in your trades...

Happy Hypocrite Friday!
eh. or people don't just lap up everything an artist does. i realize art discussion is a rarity on EB (especially with you) as you simply view everything in dollar signs.
are you kidding me? cmon bro are you F#cking kiding me? You my man are now the award winner for the foodrap shamed you o EB Hypocrite art clown of the week. Look at your trades below.

soupysound wrote:
FOODRAP wrote:are you kidding me? cmon bro are you F#cking kiding me? You my man are now the award winner for the foodrap shamed you o EB Hypocrite art clown of the week. Look at your trades below.
"cmon bro?"
"you my man"
:lol:

i have prints posted in my for trade section. what point are you trying to make exactly aside from being a mental case?
How quickly the hypocrite is exposed... why didnt you quote the whole conversation? above as I did? Why? BECAAAAAAAAAAAAAUSE YOU are a HYPOCRITE by your own posting. #FAREWELLTHEE
dolamite24
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:34 pm

applehead wrote:its funny that nobody has seen an actual picture of the print and it's already being harshly criticized.
Speak for yourself!
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:34 pm

I can't wait to meet you when I come to NY in the spring
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:42 pm

ohhh collection shaming. Wonder how much debt foodie is in for his collection? just having fun ;)
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
FOODRAP
Art Expert

Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:00 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:ohhh collection shaming. Wonder how much debt foodie is in for his collection? just having fun ;)
Really scott? jumping in for no reason? bringing up old fudge on the forum just to talk?

ok I got you. let me do some researching on the forum and my messages to remind you of some things.
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:03 pm

Foodie is a GD fan? lulz
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
alittle
Art Freak

Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:04 pm

Codeblue wrote:So street.
FOODRAP
Art Expert

Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:05 pm

ErocAfellar wrote:Foodie is a GD fan? lulz
yea there are some hispanic fans mr racist rocafeller the Tricolor jerry garcia hits back in the 90's opened up my mind and eyes to the grateful dead at some carnival in allentown or bethlehem pa one wild summer....
sidewaysscott
Art God

Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:07 pm

i wonder what the next two jerry prints will be? thoughts?
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:08 pm

FOODRAP wrote:
sidewaysscott wrote:ohhh collection shaming. Wonder how much debt foodie is in for his collection? just having fun ;)
Really scott? jumping in for no reason? bringing up old fudge on the forum just to talk?

ok I got you. let me do some researching on the forum and my messages to remind you of some things.
relax man, i was just playing. on another note, saw on a buddy's instagram that he and you are friends...small world.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:09 pm

So much melty gold lately. Hopefully duke doesn't get a job so we can keep enjoying it.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
FOODRAP
Art Expert

Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:11 pm

ErocAfellar wrote:
FOODRAP wrote:
ErocAfellar wrote:Foodie is a GD fan? lulz
yea there are some hispanic fans mr racist rocafeller the Tricolor jerry garcia hits back in the 90's opened up my mind and eyes to the grateful dead at some carnival in allentown or bethlehem pa one wild summer....
racist?
My mothers dead. Stabbed to death when I was 13 in LES and you shoudlnt say things like that on the internet. I got three brothers. One doing 20 to life in San Antonio texas for multiple things. Hes also a high ranking member of the latin kings which are some gnag members all over the united states who hold mothers to the highest of the highest respect. This is unforgiveable. Its on
Last edited by aahnutz on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Offensive post
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:13 pm

My<<<shaking>>>Boots
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:15 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:i wonder what the next two jerry prints will be? thoughts?
An 87 or so then the full white-haired Jerry of the 90's?
I'm not someone else.
MrSubjective
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:52 pm

Thank you Foodrap for MAGA (Making Art Great Again!) & draining the swamp here at EB!!

Foodrap 4 EB Prezident!

P.S. have you visited the Mondo thread yet?

Seriously not serious