Chuck Sperry News

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:34 pm

liptonsweettea wrote:ISO PB for chuck, stout alien, horkey, chum chart AP. Did I miss anything?
Zoltron Fireworks
So it goes...
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23409
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:37 pm

mfaith wrote:
liptonsweettea wrote:ISO PB for chuck, stout alien, horkey, chum chart AP. Did I miss anything?
Zoltron Fireworks
A million dollars and three Hawaiian islands.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
thefiend5
Art Expert
Posts: 1193
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:58 pm

I may go on Saturday to the LA art show do you think this thing will still be available?
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23409
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:59 pm

thefiend5 wrote:I may go on Saturday to the LA art show do you think this thing will still be available?
Only one way to find out...

It'd be worth going regardless though.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
egrimens
Art Expert
Posts: 2339
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:00 am
Location: Orange County, CA

Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:40 am

thefiend5 wrote:I may go on Saturday to the LA art show do you think this thing will still be available?
email said there would be an allotment for each day. Was thinking of going Sat as well, but I'm sure that will be the craziest day.

I'm wondering if they start selling on Premiere night of on Thursday. Premiere night is rather expensive.
User avatar
thefiend5
Art Expert
Posts: 1193
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:08 am

egrimens wrote:
thefiend5 wrote:I may go on Saturday to the LA art show do you think this thing will still be available?
email said there would be an allotment for each day. Was thinking of going Sat as well, but I'm sure that will be the craziest day.

I'm wondering if they start selling on Premiere night of on Thursday. Premiere night is rather expensive.
Sweet thanks for the info. I may have to go and check this out!
User avatar
brettlv5506
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 909
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:52 pm
Location: Texas

Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:44 am

Looks like Cara Delevingne was the inspiration for this one.
User avatar
AK57BS
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 562
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:58 am

^ Think you're right, simple google image search turned this up. Looks like a pretty solid match to me

ImageImagewhat the drymount is going on here
ImageImageImageImage Image Image
User avatar
liptonsweettea
Art Expert
Posts: 1681
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 9:49 am

Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:24 am

will be going to the show this weekend. only getting regular. if anyone need PB for the wood variant let me know
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23409
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:48 am

liptonsweettea wrote:will be going to the show this weekend. only getting regular. if anyone need PB for the wood variant let me know
:notworthy: Good man. Better if you somehow end up with an extra reg ;) but great offer dude.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
thefiend5
Art Expert
Posts: 1193
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:10 pm

I will do what I can to PB for this one
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23409
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:11 pm

thefiend5 wrote:I will do what I can to PB for this one
Also a good man. :notworthy:
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
boraaa
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:15 am
Location: Los Angeles

Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:11 pm

i'll probably see you guys there. wonder if i should get there earlier than 9, since doors open at 11

hopefully thinkspace and chg have something nice as well
User avatar
liptonsweettea
Art Expert
Posts: 1681
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 9:49 am

Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:13 pm

boraaa wrote:i'll probably see you guys there. wonder if i should get there earlier than 9, since doors open at 11

hopefully thinkspace and chg have something nice as well
What day r u going?
User avatar
boraaa
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:15 am
Location: Los Angeles

Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:17 pm

liptonsweettea wrote:
boraaa wrote:i'll probably see you guys there. wonder if i should get there earlier than 9, since doors open at 11

hopefully thinkspace and chg have something nice as well
What day r u going?
i'm leaning towards friday/saturday. friday most likely though
Post Reply