Chuck Sperry News

General art-related discussion.
poartcol
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:08 pm

Fri May 15, 2020 2:38 pm

nice to see some ebay listings of the book advertise as sold out hah
User avatar
ifonly216
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 328
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:46 pm
Location: in a van down by the river

Fri May 15, 2020 3:01 pm

Waiting to grab a copy at the show in October.
" time wounds all the heals"
User avatar
robcon111
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:43 pm

Fri May 15, 2020 3:57 pm

ifonly216 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 3:01 pm
Waiting to grab a copy at the show in October.
Me too, going to be my first Sperry show. Damn it’s gonna be a long wait lol
User avatar
ifonly216
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 328
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:46 pm
Location: in a van down by the river

Fri May 15, 2020 4:02 pm

robcon111 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 3:57 pm
ifonly216 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 3:01 pm
Waiting to grab a copy at the show in October.
Me too, going to be my first Sperry show. Damn it’s gonna be a long wait lol
Well worth it though! :pint:
" time wounds all the heals"
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52173
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri May 15, 2020 4:06 pm

Plenty of time to brush up on yer Sperry trivia tho!
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
GoreMetChef
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 963
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:11 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Fri May 15, 2020 4:09 pm

ifonly216 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 4:02 pm
robcon111 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 3:57 pm
ifonly216 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 3:01 pm
Waiting to grab a copy at the show in October.
Me too, going to be my first Sperry show. Damn it’s gonna be a long wait lol
Well worth it though! :pint:
Takes some of the stress off everything tho since sales tickets are sold out and you need a ticket to buy -- no worrying about a print selling out ahead of you.
crujonez
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:32 pm
Location: PA

Fri May 15, 2020 6:28 pm

poartcol wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 2:38 pm
nice to see some ebay listings of the book advertise as sold out hah
its sold out
poartcol
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:08 pm

Fri May 15, 2020 6:30 pm

now it is hah.
crujonez wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 6:28 pm
poartcol wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 2:38 pm
nice to see some ebay listings of the book advertise as sold out hah
its sold out
User avatar
rockbridge
Art Expert
Posts: 2351
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:10 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Fri May 15, 2020 8:11 pm

I missed the book. How much was it?
crujonez
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:32 pm
Location: PA

Fri May 15, 2020 8:50 pm

rockbridge wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:11 pm
I missed the book. How much was it?
$120 shipping included
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52173
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri May 15, 2020 10:49 pm

Dafug. Does it come with one of those free wallpaper prints?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
southerngarden
Art Expert
Posts: 4432
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Miami & The FL Keys

Sat May 16, 2020 1:24 pm

No, but it’s got every Sperry poster ever!...man.

Joking aside I’m sure we can look forward to many pages of this book being torn out, copied, and sold on eBay. Wonder how many flippers actually scooped these up just so they could tear em up.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52173
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sat May 16, 2020 1:33 pm

Didn't realize how big it is. Guess dat makes more sense.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
crujonez
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:32 pm
Location: PA

Sat May 16, 2020 3:52 pm

I thought $120 sounded like a deal with the price of stuff these days. Kinda kicking myself for not getting 2
User avatar
maddog76
Flipper
Posts: 1877
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:00 am

Sat May 16, 2020 11:53 pm

I thought were headed for a depression.
Post Reply