The Zach Landrum/Olde Soul Print Shop Thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9837
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Thu May 01, 2014 8:42 pm

thanks to the person that picked them up!
User avatar
Baker
Art Expert
Posts: 6171
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:06 pm
Location: Nashville, TN

Thu May 01, 2014 8:59 pm

Congrats on the sales Zach!
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
Image
User avatar
RottenAtom
Art Freak
Posts: 14710
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am
Location: Houston, TX

Thu May 01, 2014 9:15 pm

Love this. Especially for New York.
Image
Image
User avatar
Scottjohnston
Art Expert
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Mon May 05, 2014 7:55 am

Up for a week! :clap: :notworthy: :pint:

12x12 Giclee

User avatar
appletree
Art Expert
Posts: 6886
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:18 pm
Location: Cypress, Texas
Contact:

Mon May 05, 2014 10:06 am

Considering my name, that apple is awesome. Would be an awesome diptych to have bad apple and good apple.

Which reminds me, my first apple drawing was way too detailed to be carved into a stamp. I might want to consider inspiration from the hatching style above for my logo stamp thingy.

Edit: For a split second I thought it was a stormtrooper. Then I saw it is for may the fourth...is it a stormtrooper inspired piece? Maybe it is like those magic eyes I could never see?
Last edited by appletree on Mon May 05, 2014 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
<3 + Image = T.H.C.

:::Johnathon Powers Photography:::
Sail wrote:it was all just a misunderstandingtree.
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18164
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Mon May 05, 2014 10:07 am

RottenAtom wrote:Love this. Especially for New York.
Image
Awesome. :clap:
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
Posts: 16380
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ

Mon May 05, 2014 12:05 pm

appletree wrote: Edit: For a split second I thought it was a stormtrooper. Then I saw it is for may the fourth...
I'm thinking he could do a perfect Chewie...
...
...
That's what she said
User avatar
RottenAtom
Art Freak
Posts: 14710
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am
Location: Houston, TX

Mon May 05, 2014 12:09 pm

finneganm wrote:
appletree wrote: Edit: For a split second I thought it was a stormtrooper. Then I saw it is for may the fourth...
I'm thinking he could do a perfect Chewie...
:wink:
Image
Image
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
Posts: 16380
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ

Mon May 05, 2014 12:11 pm

Ta-Da
...
...
That's what she said
User avatar
Baker
Art Expert
Posts: 6171
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:06 pm
Location: Nashville, TN

Mon May 05, 2014 3:09 pm

appletree wrote:Considering my name, that apple is awesome. Would be an awesome diptych to have bad apple and good apple.

Which reminds me, my first apple drawing was way too detailed to be carved into a stamp. I might want to consider inspiration from the hatching style above for my logo stamp thingy.

Edit: For a split second I thought it was a stormtrooper. Then I saw it is for may the fourth...is it a stormtrooper inspired piece? Maybe it is like those magic eyes I could never see?
Definitely stormtrooper inspired. Check out the pipe.
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
Image
User avatar
appletree
Art Expert
Posts: 6886
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:18 pm
Location: Cypress, Texas
Contact:

Mon May 05, 2014 3:10 pm

Woah mind blown!

Also was the bad apple a print or something?
<3 + Image = T.H.C.

:::Johnathon Powers Photography:::
Sail wrote:it was all just a misunderstandingtree.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23777
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Mon May 05, 2014 3:12 pm

appletree wrote:Woah mind blown!

Also was the bad apple a print or something?
Bad Apple's a woodblock print:

http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/collec ... -bad-apple
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
appletree
Art Expert
Posts: 6886
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:18 pm
Location: Cypress, Texas
Contact:

Mon May 05, 2014 3:13 pm

Oh cool. Thanks.
<3 + Image = T.H.C.

:::Johnathon Powers Photography:::
Sail wrote:it was all just a misunderstandingtree.
User avatar
ZLandrum
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Sun May 11, 2014 6:04 pm

Sorry for being late on letting yinz know, but today is the LAST day to buy a stormtrooper shirt and or print. Thanks a million to all who have already bought one-

Image

Oldesoul.bigcartel.com

I'm out the door to go take my mom to supper, but I'll be back to talk more about other things. Cheers-

Zach
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18442
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Sun May 25, 2014 12:54 pm

Image

Very nice! :clap:

Would love a print or T-shirt of this.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
Post Reply