The Zach Landrum/Olde Soul Print Shop Thread

General art-related discussion.
yearsofstatic
Art Connoisseur

Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Grtdane06 wrote:None for you Years - you have enough cool fudge from Zach! :twisted: :P :P :P
:twisted: The new centerpiece for my living room shall be in my grubby little hands very soon.
srdzevon
Art Expert

Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:15 pm

yearsofstatic wrote:
Grtdane06 wrote:None for you Years - you have enough cool fudge from Zach! :twisted: :P :P :P
:twisted: The new centerpiece for my living room shall be in my grubby little hands very soon.
Just one centerpiece?
ImageX5 Hodor Image
yearsofstatic
Art Connoisseur

Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:56 pm

Four pieces one underlying theme. Going to have to do some serious rearranging.
srdzevon
Art Expert

Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:00 pm

yearsofstatic wrote:Four pieces one underlying theme. Going to have to do some serious rearranging.
That's what I thought 8)

Can't wait to see them all together!!!
ImageX5 Hodor Image
tehhippy
Art Expert

Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:31 am

Shirt and koozie. Yes please. +1. :pint:
ZLandrum
Art Connoisseur

Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:50 pm

yearsofstatic wrote:
putting the finishing touches on Emerson tonight/tomorrow - photos being taken of them tomorrow, framing them on wednesday, and then meeting up with Chris on thursday to hand those suckers over... Long time coming. I think you contacted me about this idea in february?

Thanks everyone who's purchased a shirt, or shared the link or anything of that nature, it's highly appreciated it. Your support does not go unnoticed that is for DAMN sure. Cheers! :pint:
ZLandrum
Art Connoisseur

Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:53 pm

yearsofstatic wrote:
it was a real pleasure to meet Chris this past thursday. The nice restaurant that I wanted us to meet at was closed at the time we decided to meet, so I got to treat him to some good ol' fashioned Awful Waffle (waffle house). Chris is a very very swell fellar!

I wanted to let yinz know that if you were looking to pick up the new shirt/koozie combo that you'll need to act quickly as Monday's the last day they're available. Then they'll be editioned, packed and shipped. Cheers!

Oldesoul.bigcartel.com

:pint:
yearsofstatic
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:21 pm

it was a real pleasure to meet Chris this past thursday. The nice restaurant that I wanted us to meet at was closed at the time we decided to meet, so I got to treat him to some good ol' fashioned Awful Waffle (waffle house). Chris is a very very swell fellar!
[/quote]

Pleasure was all mine. Zach is hands down one of the most approachable and friendliest artists I've ever met. And he does pretty good work too :P . The fine art showcase that happened in the Waffle House parking lot must have been a sight to behold for the folks walking in and out. I predict great things from Zach in the future. And I promise not to load him down with commissions for a while. :pint: I'll get some detailed pictures of the dynamic quartet in the coming days.
aibohphobia
Art Expert

Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:08 am

Almost missed it, but grabbed a shirt.

Can't wait to see it!
Image _ Image
yearsofstatic
Art Connoisseur

Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Shirts are on their way! And soon my beers will be nestled in their new temporary home.
ZLandrum
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:14 pm

yearsofstatic wrote:Shirts are on their way! And soon my beers will be nestled in their new temporary home.
:clap:
All shirts (except canadians'.. they're going out tomorrow) have gone out over the weekend!

Also some neat stuff as of late -

A friend's kid wrote this at school-

Tapecat carved a punkin of one of my drawrins!-
as well as gifted me this insanely beautiful and well thought out scratchboard and "sketch"-
It's a carolina wren (I live in SC... particularly where he put the dot on the state on the bottom). What he didn't really know was that my Grandmother was a bird watcher, and my Grandfather was a pipe smoker... So this lines up to be perfect for my text tattoo.
appletree
Art Expert

Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:31 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap:
<3 + Image = T.H.C.

:::Johnathon Powers Photography:::
Sail wrote:it was all just a misunderstandingtree.
Drumavarium
Art Expert

Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:35 pm

That is incredibly cool!
Image T.H.C.
kansasbbq
Art Freak

Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:57 pm

ZLandrum wrote: A friend's kid wrote this at school-
Being an elementary school teacher, I absolutely love it. :clap:
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
RottenAtom