The Zach Landrum/Olde Soul Print Shop Thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
appletree
Art Expert
Posts: 6886
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:18 pm
Location: Cypress, Texas
Contact:

Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:14 pm

Oh I am totally fine with it, just was curious if it was a global thing or just a touch of my mishandling. I assumed correctly and it is just a touch of the hand-finished aspect of the art.
I love mine, already been looking for a nice reclaimed frame for it.
<3 + Image = T.H.C.

:::Johnathon Powers Photography:::
Sail wrote:it was all just a misunderstandingtree.
User avatar
dasponyboy
Art Expert
Posts: 5363
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:47 pm
Location: THE ILL

Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:41 pm

Anybody receive their Zach shirt from La Muerta yet???
User avatar
tehhippy
Art Expert
Posts: 3824
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:57 pm

Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:42 pm

dasponyboy wrote:Anybody receive their Zach shirt from La Muerta yet???
Emailed them. I think mine got returned? Or maybe they hadn't shipped now. Either way, it's in the mail today (again?).
User avatar
dasponyboy
Art Expert
Posts: 5363
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:47 pm
Location: THE ILL

Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:45 pm

tehhippy wrote:
dasponyboy wrote:Anybody receive their Zach shirt from La Muerta yet???
Emailed them. I think mine got returned? Or maybe they hadn't shipped now. Either way, it's in the mail today (again?).
Thanks dude, I emailed them a while back and they said it shipped on July 19th. I suspect Muerta be lying :P
User avatar
comountaingolf
Art Expert
Posts: 9943
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: The 19th Hole

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:16 am

I think I was lucky enough to grab the last Birdhouse... thanks again for bumping the thread! My first Landrum and I can't wait to see what arrives :wink:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
User avatar
ZLandrum
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:36 am

Thanks Anthony- It should go out today or tomorrow.

yinz who have ordered the La Muerta shirts- sorry for the long wait. I did the design for them over a year ago and didn't know that they were going to take so long in getting them out to you.
User avatar
tehhippy
Art Expert
Posts: 3824
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:57 pm

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:14 am

Got my La Muerta shirt yesterday. Worth the weight, nice t-shirt material and printing is great. :clap:
User avatar
tlaz
Art Expert
Posts: 1239
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:53 pm

Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Newest fan checking in. I saw the One smoke ring commission way back in the day (love it of course), but never did the diligence on Zach. Big mistake!
User avatar
ZLandrum
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:13 pm

tehhippy wrote:Got my La Muerta shirt yesterday. Worth the weight, nice t-shirt material and printing is great. :clap:
Glad it finally got to ya! I haven't gotten mine yet :lol:
tlaz wrote:Newest fan checking in. I saw the One smoke ring commission way back in the day (love it of course), but never did the diligence on Zach. Big mistake!
:clap:
Image
User avatar
Grtdane06
Art Expert
Posts: 1979
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:04 pm
Location: I come from the land of ice and snow

Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:24 pm

More Zach... get it while you can!

New shirt and koozie combo up at http://Oldesoul.bigcartel.com these will be available for a little over a week and then they’ll all be shipped out in a limited numbered edition. Go get ‘em while the gettin’s good!
Replete wrote:Thanks GD and fittingly that was your 666th post :evil:
User avatar
Vedderman23
Art Expert
Posts: 2646
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Clarksburg, WV

Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:29 pm

I'm holding out for the "My beer is calling..." shirts. :wink:
User avatar
Grtdane06
Art Expert
Posts: 1979
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:04 pm
Location: I come from the land of ice and snow

Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:59 pm

^^^ funny you say that VM....Zach and I exchanged a few PM's recently and I mentioned the same thing to him.

Here's hoping for a shirt :pint:
Replete wrote:Thanks GD and fittingly that was your 666th post :evil:
User avatar
yearsofstatic
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 957
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:15 pm

Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:46 am

Grtdane06 wrote:More Zach... get it while you can!

New shirt and koozie combo up at http://Oldesoul.bigcartel.com these will be available for a little over a week and then they’ll all be shipped out in a limited numbered edition. Go get ‘em while the gettin’s good!
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
User avatar
Grtdane06
Art Expert
Posts: 1979
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:04 pm
Location: I come from the land of ice and snow

Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:46 pm

None for you Years - you have enough cool fudge from Zach! :twisted: :P :P :P
Replete wrote:Thanks GD and fittingly that was your 666th post :evil:
User avatar
comountaingolf
Art Expert
Posts: 9943
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: The 19th Hole

Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:53 pm

True story. My copy of 'Birdhouse' was stolen from the front desk mail room at my apartment building. First time that I've ever had a tube stolen. Thinking the return label for the 'Olde Soul Print Shop' was just too tempting for one of my neighbors. drymounter(s) :evil:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
Post Reply