Official Ken Taylor thread

General art-related discussion.
Whitey9457
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:52 am

Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:33 pm

$25 ken taylor print (discount appears after adding it to your cart)

http://clubbastardo.shop.musictoday.com ... &pc=OLAP50
Image
User avatar
tylt33
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 641
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:11 pm

That Pixies print is available without the Pixies on it now?
DickButt wrote:It's a miracle some of you are even able to turn on a computer.

Yes. The answer to your question is yes.
User avatar
jmagee87
Art Expert
Posts: 5996
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:42 pm

tylt33 wrote:That Pixies print is available without the Pixies on it now?
Where'd you see that for sale? I had heard it was gonna be an art print. But wasn't sure when it was happening
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
User avatar
joshua
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 880
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:00 am

Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:08 am

jmagee87 wrote:
tylt33 wrote:That Pixies print is available without the Pixies on it now?
Where'd you see that for sale? I had heard it was gonna be an art print. But wasn't sure when it was happening
this was sold at mondo-con. i believe there are plenty leftover.
ImageImage
ISO...
User avatar
jmagee87
Art Expert
Posts: 5996
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:21 am

joshua wrote:
jmagee87 wrote:
tylt33 wrote:That Pixies print is available without the Pixies on it now?
Where'd you see that for sale? I had heard it was gonna be an art print. But wasn't sure when it was happening
this was sold at mondo-con. i believe there are plenty leftover.
Oh duh. Face palm. I was thinking of a pixies print
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:03 am

Image
So it goes...
User avatar
patquelly
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 267
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:34 pm

Got Mad Max: Fury Road today. Looks amazing. Unfortunately, I did not get an OG with it.
User avatar
patquelly
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 267
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Image

Image

Image
whitefalconTLE
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 366
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:19 pm

Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:50 pm

patquelly wrote:Got Mad Max: Fury Road today. Looks amazing. Unfortunately, I did not get an OG with it.
Did you get any shipping confirmation or did it just show up?
User avatar
Migs
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:28 am
Location: San Antonio, TX

Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:02 pm

whitefalconTLE wrote:
patquelly wrote:Got Mad Max: Fury Road today. Looks amazing. Unfortunately, I did not get an OG with it.
Did you get any shipping confirmation or did it just show up?
I got a shipping confirmation email before I got it.
Image
User avatar
ajmmck
Art Expert
Posts: 2287
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:28 pm
Location: Australia

Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:53 pm

Looks sick!
whitefalconTLE
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 366
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:19 pm

Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:03 pm

Migs wrote:
whitefalconTLE wrote:
patquelly wrote:Got Mad Max: Fury Road today. Looks amazing. Unfortunately, I did not get an OG with it.
Did you get any shipping confirmation or did it just show up?
I got a shipping confirmation email before I got it.
Thanks, I didn't even get any shipping confirmation yet so I'll keep an eye on my email inbox I guess, rather than my mailbox :lol:
User avatar
CoolJio27
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:56 pm
Location: France

Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:39 pm

whitefalconTLE wrote:
patquelly wrote:Got Mad Max: Fury Road today. Looks amazing. Unfortunately, I did not get an OG with it.
Did you get any shipping confirmation or did it just show up?
Got the mail 20 minutes ago, should arrive next week in France for me !
User avatar
downforcemedia
Art Expert
Posts: 1335
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:14 pm
Location: Mexicola

Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:34 pm

Finally tracked this set down.

Image
Lies are a funny thing. They slip through your fingertips because they never happened to you. Time wounds all the heals as we fade out of view
User avatar
patquelly
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 267
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:44 pm

Should go well with a copy of Tales of the Bounty Hunters.
Post Reply