Official Ken Taylor thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
jmagee87
Art Expert
Posts: 5991
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:34 am

Ken Taylor Florence and the Machine up now. Only $50 shipped to the US. +1 :pint:

http://beyondthepale.com.au/product/flo ... e-machine/
ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
User avatar
jools
Art Expert
Posts: 4308
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:58 pm
Location: Glasgow

Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:42 am

aw nice one dude, the drop info on their facebook said 5pm melbourne time which was 10pm pst tonight...which was ugh, way too early uk time :lol: +1 :twisted:
"Just because you have Illustrator doesn't mean you are one." - VonDada
http://www.gigposters.com/forums/poster ... oster.html
Image
User avatar
CoolJio27
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:56 pm
Location: France

Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:44 am

jmagee87 wrote:Ken Taylor Florence and the Machine up now. Only $50 shipped to the US. +1 :pint:

http://beyondthepale.com.au/product/flo ... e-machine/

Thanks man, thought this was tomorrow ! +1 for me :D
User avatar
jayper
Art Expert
Posts: 2022
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:02 am

Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:31 pm

Thanks so much for the heads up!
User avatar
Cragars
Art Expert
Posts: 7447
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 am

Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:44 pm

Only 50 shipped? I felt like it would be rude not to snag this. :lol:
User avatar
jmagee87
Art Expert
Posts: 5991
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:46 pm

Thanks to the piss-poor Australian $. Haha. Dont know if I've ever paid $50 shipped for a new poster before
ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
User avatar
swhite423
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:03 pm

Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:18 pm

is there any word if there will be aps for the sioux city print?
User avatar
jayper
Art Expert
Posts: 2022
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:02 am

Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:23 pm

The APs were sold during Poster and Toys "Flat File Sale" after Thanksgiving.
User avatar
swhite423
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:03 pm

Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:54 pm

jayper wrote:The APs were sold during Poster and Toys "Flat File Sale" after Thanksgiving.
i meant aps of the art version that just went onsale at spoke art
User avatar
jayper
Art Expert
Posts: 2022
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:02 am

Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:32 pm

swhite423 wrote:
jayper wrote:The APs were sold during Poster and Toys "Flat File Sale" after Thanksgiving.
i meant aps of the art version that just went onsale at spoke art
Ah, I didn't realize. Apologies for the confusion.

I haven't heard any confirmation on that. Sorry!
User avatar
dengar
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:09 am
Location: OC, NJ

Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:09 am

jmagee87 wrote:Ken Taylor Florence and the Machine up now. Only $50 shipped to the US. +1 :pint:

http://beyondthepale.com.au/product/flo ... e-machine/
:clap: I've been waiting to grab this one since I first saw it posted.
Nookbrooke
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:05 pm

Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:22 pm

Picked this up!!! Bought from beyond the pale site. Think it will look good next to the Florence and the Machine print!! The $$ conversion difference between USD and AD is awesome for us yanks!! :pint:
Peachykeen15
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:00 pm
Location: Perth, Australia

Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:06 am

Nookbrooke wrote:Picked this up!!! Bought from beyond the pale site. Think it will look good next to the Florence and the Machine print!! The $$ conversion difference between USD and AD is awesome for us yanks!! :pint:
Big fan of this one. Will make a nice companion piece to the florence
Nookbrooke
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:05 pm

Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:40 pm

Peachykeen15 wrote:
Nookbrooke wrote:Picked this up!!! Bought from beyond the pale site. Think it will look good next to the Florence and the Machine print!! The $$ conversion difference between USD and AD is awesome for us yanks!! :pint:
Big fan of this one. Will make a nice companion piece to the florence
:pint: peachy!!! Thanks!! Can't wait to recieve both and peep with my own eyes!! :drool:
SpinalRemains
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:50 pm

Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:38 pm

Thanks for the heads up on the Florence + the Machine print. It's got a bit of 1970 dead flair to it which is right up my alley.
Post Reply