General art-related discussion.
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Sat May 05, 2012 1:19 pm

NoseSpray
Art Expert

Sat May 05, 2012 1:22 pm

selassielion wrote:
lme7 wrote:Let's see what you have to say when it happens to you.
It certainly won't sound like this
lme7 wrote:'So, what's it going to be - another day of me ripping through your contacts and talking fudge about you everywhere I can find you? Because I can keep this up, it doesn't bother me a bit.
Me, I just don't care - tearing you down on twitter and in forums doesn't hurt me at all, all I have to do is point people out to the forum thread over here with dozens of replies and almost 2000 views to show what kind of person you are...the proof is right there. Man up and quit fighting the inevitable, or I'm going to see you flopped lower than fish fudge. I'll dog you anywhere I find your name mentioned, and you'll have to completely recreate yourself and your bullshit internet persona to get away from me. Make me wait for paypal to handle this and I'll never, ever, let you live this down.

Can you really stand another 24 hours of me filling the ears of your "colleagues" with the truth about you? Give up on being a pussy and a liar, and do the right thing.'
I gotta say, I do agree. While I was F'ed over by funkdouche (who has yet to reply to any emails nor refund me via PP), I think that was some shady fudge.
ChefFerrari
Art Expert

Sat May 05, 2012 1:25 pm

What happened to the days when your word actually meant something ?

I laugh at some of you telling zombie to man up, he did kansasbbq is the one that needs to be a man and live up to his word.

It's not split milk, it's the principle of it. You make a deal you stick to it.
biscocrack420
Art Expert

Sat May 05, 2012 1:32 pm

biscocrack420 wrote:
comountaingolf wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Once payment is made, the deal is done. All we need is kansasbbq to come in and make a bullshit excuse so we can kick this thread up a notch.
maroozer
Art Connoisseur

Sat May 05, 2012 1:35 pm

biscocrack420 wrote:
biscocrack420 wrote:
comountaingolf wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Once payment is made, the deal is done. All we need is kansasbbq to come in and make a bullshit excuse so we can kick this thread up a notch.
choke
Art Expert

Sat May 05, 2012 1:37 pm

It's cool to come in and say you've had good experiences in the past with kansasbbq in a character witness sort of way, but it's ridiculous to attack zombiedictator when he was clearly wronged in this instance (regardless if he went overboard with the callout thread/posting PMs). They had a deal, he paid, kansas flaked to try to get some more money or a better trade elsewhere. Not cool.
unbroken1
Art Expert

Sat May 05, 2012 1:41 pm

im also on team zombie. should we start a poll?? :lol:
Badbutch
Art Expert

Sat May 05, 2012 1:43 pm

What Codeblue said should be mantra: Once payment is made, the deal is done.
"'Cause I'm a karate man! And a karate man bruises on the inside!" ~ Billy Ray Valentine
Jobiwan24
Art Connoisseur

Sat May 05, 2012 1:46 pm

ChefFerrari wrote:What happened to the days when your word actually meant something ?

I laugh at some of you telling zombie to man up, he did kansasbbq is the one that needs to be a man and live up to his word.

It's not split milk, it's the principle of it. You make a deal you stick to it.
Yup.
dylansdad wrote:
I don't need it all. I just need the next one. Then I'll stop.
fredo
Art God

Sat May 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Who's saying you shouldn't stand by your word and honor a sale? Seems everyone sees that kcbbq was out of line.
just a foil for me today, thanks
ryanfromindiana
Art Expert

Sat May 05, 2012 1:54 pm

If you go back to the beginning lots of people have said no big deal and called Zombie a whiner and so forth.....just sayin'.
I love and treasure individuals as I meet them, I loathe and despise the groups they identify with and belong to.
fredo
Art God

Sat May 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Guessing that has something to do with the dramatic entrance and posting PMs straight out of the gate.
just a foil for me today, thanks
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Sat May 05, 2012 2:00 pm

ChefFerrari wrote:It's not split milk, it's the principle of it. You make a deal you stick to it.
Yes, it is spilt milk.
What's done is done.
I think the constant 'opinions' posted isn't going to change the fact that KBQ didn't abide by good ethics when it came to the deal.
It is KBQ who is at fault, and with his lack of response to this thread, means he has moved on.
The OP should also.
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Sat May 05, 2012 2:04 pm

yeah, nobody said what kansasbbq did was acceptable.

but seriously, is this something that needs 17 pages of posts on?

I bought a poster from a person here, for around five hundred dollars that stated it was mint and i received it and the corners were all banged up and there were roll bends. Did i make a thread about it? no. Did they post somewhere in this thread about the importance of keeping one's word? yes. Sometimes things happen.
ryanfromindiana
Art Expert

Sat May 05, 2012 2:12 pm

talkingdeads wrote:yeah, nobody said what kansasbbq did was acceptable.

but seriously, is this something that needs 17 pages of posts on?

I bought a poster from a person here, for around five hundred dollars that stated it was mint and i received it and the corners were all banged up and there were roll bends. Did i make a thread about it? no. Did they post somewhere in this thread about the importance of keeping one's word? yes. Sometimes things happen.
Did they refund money? Was it damaged in transit? If they purposely sent it that way and you didn't say anything IMHO you did a disservice to the community. I wouldn't want to do business with them but have no idea that that ever happened.
I love and treasure individuals as I meet them, I loathe and despise the groups they identify with and belong to.