Page 133 of 208

Re: All things Esao Andrews

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:51 am
by oldgreg
StaticMedium wrote:P.S. - We have one last little surprise for everyone who buys a print, assuming they're done in time. Just an itty, bitty little extra goodie. :D
What?! You mean I get 2 bad ass pieces of art on a stress free drop AND some sort of freebie? This whole release is A+ in my book.

You guys can top this by releasing Monsoon II next :wink:

Re: All things Esao Andrews

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:41 am
by Muppelope
tough decision between the two, but I went with The Stray. Between this and that last Horkey piece, I'm gonna have to step away for awhile I think.

Re: All things Esao Andrews

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:24 am
by taylorph
Dang I went unframed so I can put some matting on there to match my other prints... but an embellished Stray II would match my copy of The Stray even better... contemplating reordering them framed now haha

Re: All things Esao Andrews

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:54 am
by 35mmpaul
oldgreg wrote:
StaticMedium wrote:P.S. - We have one last little surprise for everyone who buys a print, assuming they're done in time. Just an itty, bitty little extra goodie. :D
What?! You mean I get 2 bad ass pieces of art on a stress free drop AND some sort of freebie? This whole release is A+ in my book.

You guys can top this by releasing Monsoon II next :wink:
Image

Re: All things Esao Andrews

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:12 am
by BB8
+1 Framed Stray
+1 Hangover Print

Seriously debating buying a multiple or three.

All in all, this is the timed release of the drymounting decade.

Re: All things Esao Andrews

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:10 am
by dodgers77
+1 The Hangover
:pint: Could not resist, the colors and the contrast on Esao's creations are amazing :drool: I also like surprises :lol:

Re: All things Esao Andrews

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:29 am
by tenaciousjack
Looking at getting a framed hangover... Hey StaticMedium, got any dimensions on the 'framed' versions for us? :pint:

Re: All things Esao Andrews

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:26 am
by jmagee87
jkw3000 wrote:I just have to settle for #poor status with both unframed. :cry:
Same :(

Re: All things Esao Andrews

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:03 am
by meskell
Put me in the minority that feels SM's sales gimmicks are kinda redonk.

Re: All things Esao Andrews

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:29 am
by 63schoeffling
Stop blowing up my damn insta feed with reposts you poors!!! You know who you are :cussing:

Re: All things Esao Andrews

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:30 am
by 35mmpaul
The sales gimmick of giving people a timed edition of cool prints they want?

Re: All things Esao Andrews

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:35 am
by byc101
35mmpaul wrote:The sales gimmick of giving people a timed edition of cool prints they want?
But that's what makes it a great gimmick.

Re: All things Esao Andrews

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:41 pm
by jmagee87
63schoeffling wrote:Stop blowing up my damn insta feed with reposts you poors!!! You know who you are :cussing:
Hi my name is Jesse, and I'm a poor

Re: All things Esao Andrews

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:47 pm
by 63schoeffling
jmagee87 wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Stop blowing up my damn insta feed with reposts you poors!!! You know who you are :cussing:
Hi my name is Jesse, and I'm a poor
Is there a "report" button because of spam? 8)

Re: All things Esao Andrews

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:50 pm
by Muppelope
jmagee87 wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:I just have to settle for #poor status with both unframed. :cry:
Same :(
Hey, at least you guys were able to get both...