All things Esao Andrews

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52841
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:57 pm

goldenrose wrote:out of the three paintings I own by Esao
#humblebrag
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
goldenrose
Art Expert
Posts: 2928
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:02 pm

Codeblue wrote:
goldenrose wrote:out of the three paintings I own by Esao
#humblebrag
Well I only have two now and neither get the hype that Sea Villa's get. I sold it because I lost my job nothing to brag about there.
the reckless are out wrecking, the timid plead their pleas - robert hunter
User avatar
HisBobness
Art Expert
Posts: 3548
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:32 pm
Location: California

Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:05 pm

Esao is a stand up dude and his work is about to explode. Those who know Horkey, and not Esao, are soon to be introduced. Prepare for mass inflation on everything Esao after The Gilded Age.
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18212
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:07 pm

HisBobness wrote:Prepare for mass inflation on everything Esao after The Gilded Age.
Oh goody. :D
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52841
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:07 pm

Hype!
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
goldenrose
Art Expert
Posts: 2928
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:13 pm

Esao has a rabid global fanbase well beyond the world of EB. His fans are off the hook and have been for years right down to tattooing their bodies. He exploded years ago.
the reckless are out wrecking, the timid plead their pleas - robert hunter
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52841
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:14 pm

Duh.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
HisBobness
Art Expert
Posts: 3548
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:32 pm
Location: California

Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:23 pm

Agreed goldenrose. His work is global, his fans are loyal, and his art is original. I'm happy to have 5 pieces framed on my walls. I hope him and Horkey collab on a print. Though I don't own any of Hork's works, his work is just as detailed, if not more, than Esao's.
User avatar
goldenrose
Art Expert
Posts: 2928
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:33 pm

The Gilded Age is suppose to be crazy with lot's of cool surprises so fasten your seatbelt :D.
the reckless are out wrecking, the timid plead their pleas - robert hunter
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52841
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:38 pm

goldenrose wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
goldenrose wrote:out of the three paintings I own by Esao
#humblebrag
Well I only have two now and neither get the hype that Sea Villa's get. I sold it because I lost my job nothing to brag about there.
And yet ya still didn't sell me that Salzwedel. Hope ya found another gig.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
goldenrose
Art Expert
Posts: 2928
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:47 pm

Codeblue wrote:
goldenrose wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
goldenrose wrote:out of the three paintings I own by Esao
#humblebrag
Well I only have two now and neither get the hype that Sea Villa's get. I sold it because I lost my job nothing to brag about there.
And yet ya still didn't sell me that Salzwedel. Hope ya found another gig.
Well I only have one Salzwedel so hopefully it will never be for sale. Yes things are better now - thanks.
the reckless are out wrecking, the timid plead their pleas - robert hunter
1000steps
Art Expert
Posts: 3573
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:20 pm

Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:48 am

HisBobness wrote:Esao is a stand up dude and his work is about to explode. Those who know Horkey, and not Esao, are soon to be introduced. Prepare for mass inflation on everything Esao after The Gilded Age.
gutsy call, but you just might be right
goldenrose wrote:The Gilded Age is suppose to be crazy with lot's of cool surprises so fasten your seatbelt :D.
Esao, Aaron, and Joao together will be amazing.
Welcome to the sleaze pit
User avatar
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak
Posts: 10134
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: A Whale's Vagina

Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:09 pm

Image
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
User avatar
shagdonk
Art Expert
Posts: 3574
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 6:01 pm
Location: Hermosa Beach

Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:22 pm

Is that your second scetch in two days? Ya hoarder.
User avatar
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak
Posts: 10134
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: A Whale's Vagina

Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:25 pm

nah first one was a painting, besides He asked to draw in my book not the other way around :wink:

great seeing you bud :heart:
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
Post Reply