G88 Breaking Bad ARG/Gallery SHOW?!?!? (RUMOR)

General art-related discussion.
jamriman
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:59 am

photo-1.JPG
Got an extra tube today! Jensen really hooked me up! They take good care of their fans! Many thanks! Sincerely appreciated!!!! :clap:
lsmith55
Art Expert

Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:01 am

jamriman wrote:
photo-1.JPG
Got an extra tube today! Jensen really hooked me up! They take good care of their fans! Many thanks! Sincerely appreciated!!!! :clap:
Ahhhhhh! How did you get that shirt!!!??? I wanted one so bad!!! Those are so cool, reminds me of my old nba shirts as a kid.
jamriman
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:06 am

lsmith55 wrote:
jamriman wrote:
photo-1.JPG
Ahhhhhh! How did you get that shirt!!!??? I wanted one so bad!!! Those are so cool, reminds me of my old nba shirts as a kid.
The Hundreds messed up the T-shirt give always in Soho for the Perillo reveal. I was on line but they had none left. This ones too cool to wear. I'll find a way to display it. Yes I am indeed lucky. BTW you'll never see this one on evil bay.
lsmith55
Art Expert

Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:09 am

jamriman wrote:
lsmith55 wrote:
jamriman wrote:
photo-1.JPG
The Hundreds messed up the T-shirt give always in Soho for the Perillo reveal. I was on line but they had none left. This ones too cool to wear. I'll find a way to display it. Yes I am indeed lucky. BTW you'll never see this one on evil bay.
Wow, so lucky. I hope they put them uP for sale. I need it.
CSmiley317
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:13 am

jamriman wrote:
photo-1.JPG
Rad shirt! 8)
jamriman
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 am

CSmiley317 wrote:
jamriman wrote:
photo-1.JPG
Rad shirt! 8)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Breaking-Bad-Br ... 564b4c4e98

The last one on eBay didn't go cheap!
middayshadows
Art Expert

Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:33 am

jamriman wrote:
lsmith55 wrote:
jamriman wrote:
photo-1.JPG

Congrats! That is indeed a very cool surprise.
matttaylordraws
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:48 am

DaleCooper wrote:Matt Taylor... Not sure if for breaking gifs though. G88 do seem to have him on a lot of shows though.

This is shortly to be on its way to the printers. What is it for? I cannot say, but I can say that I’ll be crowing about it shortly. And the pop-culture savvy enough of you will surely be able to piece together what the subject is.

http://matttaylordraws.tumblr.com/post/ ... e-printers
glad this is getting some likes. it's not for the Breaking Gifs collection. But it is for... something... that will happen soon. And i'll post a proper pic as soon as i can (and yes, it's three segments of the same piece).
agzaker
Art Expert

Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:51 am

Thanks for the clarification Matt :clap:
Looks great from the teaser!
DaleCooper
Art Expert

Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:06 am

BB Gallery show?
middayshadows
Art Expert

Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:12 am

matttaylordraws wrote:
DaleCooper wrote:Matt Taylor... Not sure if for breaking gifs though. G88 do seem to have him on a lot of shows though.
This is shortly to be on its way to the printers. What is it for? I cannot say, but I can say that I’ll be crowing about it shortly. And the pop-culture savvy enough of you will surely be able to piece together what the subject is.

glad this is getting some likes. it's not for the Breaking Gifs collection. But it is for... something... that will happen soon. And i'll post a proper pic as soon as i can (and yes, it's three segments of the same piece).
Thanks for checking in Matt! Looks very cool, looking forward to seeing the completed piece.
jamriman
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:20 am

Yes, many thanks everyone!
DrLoomis3
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:47 am

matttaylordraws wrote:

I'm totally interested. Hope when it drops I'm able to grab it!
BetterCallSaul
Art Expert

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:43 am

So is anyone on here going to the release today? I'll be there, hopefully I can get one of those hats.
xanman
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:49 am

BetterCallSaul wrote:So is anyone on here going to the release today? I'll be there, hopefully I can get one of those hats.
I wish, still waiting on an event to happen in the Bay Area...

matttaylordraws wrote:

I'd love to grab one of those as well! :shock:
ISO: Kevin Tong "The Hatch"
ISO: Olly Moss "LOST"
ISO: Olly Moss "Locke's Secret"

For trade: Breaking Bad prints - Daniel Danger "Pilot", Jermaine Rogers "5.01"