G88 Breaking Bad ARG/Gallery SHOW?!?!? (RUMOR)

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
someasiandude
Art Expert
Posts: 1737
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 11:52 pm
Location: Georgia

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:00 pm

I've had this tube from Breakingifs with a print in it for a week and i have one question HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO OPEN THE TUBE?!?!
GR8Dane
Art Expert
Posts: 8349
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:00 am
Location: The Mothership

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:00 pm

someasiandude wrote:I've had this tube from Breakingifs with a print in it for a week and i have one question HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO OPEN THE TUBE?!?!
There is a seam.... About 6 inches down the tube. Cut the tape there, and the cap will come off.
User avatar
someasiandude
Art Expert
Posts: 1737
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 11:52 pm
Location: Georgia

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:01 pm

oh lol, thanx...i have been trying to take the caps off for the entire week...
User avatar
jamriman
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 668
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 1:50 pm
Location: New York

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:03 pm

someasiandude wrote:I've had this tube from Breakingifs with a print in it for a week and i have one question HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO OPEN THE TUBE?!?!
Hah! Look for the slit 1/3 of the way down. I had the same problem.
GR8Dane
Art Expert
Posts: 8349
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:00 am
Location: The Mothership

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:09 pm

Or.... can opener on the top!!! :lol:
User avatar
DidYouSeeMeEscaping
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 4:09 pm

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:12 pm

GR8Dane wrote:Or.... can opener on the top!!! :lol:
Not gonna lie, when I got my first print from this series(the Whalen). I wanted to see it so badly, after screwing around with the ends for 5 minutes trying to figure out how the hell to open it, I impatiently decided drymount it and busted out the can opener. My roommate shortly thereafter realized where the tube was supposed to open and subsequently mocked me. But I still stand by my decision.
GR8Dane
Art Expert
Posts: 8349
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:00 am
Location: The Mothership

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:19 pm

DidYouSeeMeEscaping wrote:
GR8Dane wrote:Or.... can opener on the top!!! :lol:
Not gonna lie, when I got my first print from this series(the Whalen). I wanted to see it so badly, after screwing around with the ends for 5 minutes trying to figure out how the hell to open it, I impatiently decided drymount it and busted out the can opener. My roommate shortly thereafter realized where the tube was supposed to open and subsequently mocked me. But I still stand by my decision.

:clap:

Don't worry! Lots have learned the hard way!
whitefalconTLE
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 366
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:19 pm

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:35 pm

chart 12 is updated, no idea what the clue means though.
User avatar
jamriman
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 668
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 1:50 pm
Location: New York

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Chart 12 is up!
User avatar
MatchsMalone
Art Expert
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:42 pm

Maybe Vegas?
Because it's the print we deserve, but not the one we need right now. So we'll hunt it.

Let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet.
User avatar
bsutter11
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:08 pm

MatchsMalone wrote:Maybe Vegas?
Vegas was my first thought too...we will find out soon enough I guess!
User avatar
deadbolt1388
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:24 pm
Contact:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:45 pm

actorinthisplay wrote:The Cooper print is the best one of the series so far.
whitefalconTLE
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 366
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:19 pm

Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:48 pm

Really wish Cooper could have done a whole series of Breaking Bad prints
User avatar
DeltaSigChi4
Flipper
Posts: 3760
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:00 am

Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:50 pm

Mad about what exactly: that you are such a noob douche that you are asking about me using the term drymount. I type four letters and your green ass has mormon censorship engaged on your account so you see the term drymount. Why would I be mad about having to deal with idiots like you?

I have had the shirt for a year now, acquired from an ACTUAL ARTIST, and you are shopping at Hot Topic. Cool. Don't forget to pick up a fun shirt and new cd while you are there. Tween child.

E

Postscipt. Mitchell > Cooper. Cooper's print does not even make sense; wrong drymounting expression on the guy's face. Stupid print.
User avatar
bsutter11
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:04 am

DeltaSigChi4 wrote:Mad about what exactly: that you are such a noob douche that you are asking about me using the term drymount. I type four letters and your green ass has mormon censorship engaged on your account so you see the term drymount. Why would I be mad about having to deal with idiots like you?

I have had the shirt for a year now, acquired from an ACTUAL ARTIST, and you are shopping at Hot Topic. Cool. Don't forget to pick up a fun shirt and new cd while you are there. Tween child.

E

Postscipt. Mitchell > Cooper. Cooper's print does not even make sense; wrong drymounting expression on the guy's face. Stupid print.
Here we go.... :roll:
Post Reply