G88 Breaking Bad ARG/Gallery SHOW?!?!? (RUMOR)

General art-related discussion.
lsmith55
Art Expert

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:44 pm

actorinthisplay wrote:The Cooper print is the best one of the series so far.
+1

Best print so far, hands down. If not because the design, layout, sizing and coloring then because it features every main character from BB and the major influencers of Jesse Pinkman.

I'd say Petrie for Gus comes in at a close second because it captures an amazing scene, ties in the Pink bear, and used metallics. It looks so cool up close. :drool:
Image Don't try it, you drymount.
finalfilppula
Art Expert

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:48 pm

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCul ... 163198.jsp

Did anyone end up getting one of these?
jamriman
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:50 pm

finalfilppula wrote:http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCul ... 163198.jsp

I got an unofficial yellow one off ebay.
bsutter11
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:52 pm

finalfilppula wrote:http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCul ... 163198.jsp

Get it on eBay..much cheaper. :)
jamriman
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:54 pm

wahooguy14 wrote:
lsmith55 wrote:
Creation88 wrote:
lsmith55 wrote:eBay 310413350241

I'm not going to part with it, but this makes selling the Cooper print pretty damn appealing.
was already contemplating selling mine. i look back at this series and only really want the Daniel Danger piece.
Danger print is really nice, but a little dark for my taste. I prefer pieces that pop off the wall a little more. I think the Petrie and Cooper prints accomplished this.
I just got my Danger custom framed, with a nice inch of white border and it stands out beautifully on my wall.

Also a Walt-centric piece has to be coming at some point. Maybe not til the end, but I imagine, forget imagine, I pray that it is as incredible as it should be. He really is one of the most dynamic television characters in a long time and deserves an amazing print.
Got mine custom framed also with an inlay to show the name. I'll post a few pics when I get my Lilly & another to be determined one, up on the same wall.
Creation88
Art Expert

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:40 pm

just looked at some completed listings on this series.....holy crap. :shock:

i'll trade my Petrie Gus for a Danger. lmk.
bsutter11
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Creation88 wrote:just looked at some completed listings on this series.....holy crap. :shock:

i'll trade my Petrie Gus for a Danger. lmk.
Would you trade your Petrie for the Boyes? :)
DeltaSigChi4
Flipper

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:26 pm

A year late you nerds are jumping on the Pollos Hermanos bandwagon:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/colorho ... s-hermanos

That is the earliest iteration of the idea and the best tshirt that can be acquired with the logo. Hot Topic? Are you drymounting serious? A lame ass 3$ tshirt marked up to 12$ on eBay? Serious? Have some drymounting dignity. You nerds pay hundreds of dollars for paper and to frame up paper on your walls but will put a HT piece of rag or eBay knockoff on your bodies. Ridiculous. And if you want a drymounting BB shirt, this is the ultimate:

eBay 320945202033
bsutter11
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:37 pm

DeltaSigChi4 wrote:A year late you nerds are jumping on the Pollos Hermanos bandwagon:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/colorho ... s-hermanos

That is the earliest iteration of the idea and the best tshirt that can be acquired with the logo. Hot Topic? Are you drymounting serious? A lame ass 3$ tshirt marked up to 12$ on eBay? Serious? Have some drymounting dignity. You nerds pay hundreds of dollars for paper and to frame up paper on your walls but will put a HT piece of rag or eBay knockoff on your bodies. Ridiculous. And if you want a drymounting BB shirt, this is the ultimate:

eBay 320945202033
U mad bro? Also, what's with the "drymounting" craze around here? Pretty stupid...
mycrospazm
Art Expert

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:40 pm

The board censors the work eff eww seee kay. It turns it to drymount.
bsutter11
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:41 pm

mycrospazm wrote:The board censors the work eff eww seee kay. It turns it to drymount.
Gotcha. So all of you are actually foul mouthed bastards, then? Lol
jakescott
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:43 pm

The whole "dry mounting" thing comes off as extremely dorky to a noob like myself. Even though I would never use it, I think it's cute. You can decide whether or not you think cute is a good thing, but that's the best way to describe it.
clandestinex
Art Expert

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:48 pm

jakescott wrote:The whole "dry mounting" thing comes off as extremely dorky to a noob like myself. Even though I would never use it, I think it's cute. You can decide whether or not you think cute is a good thing, but that's the best way to describe it.
Believe it or not it helps keep things civil...it gets annoying to see f uck used in every post so its just something you gotta get used to knowing its only there for the better good.
On every street in every city, there's a nobody who dreams of being a somebody.
MatchsMalone
Art Expert

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:52 pm

bsutter11 wrote:
mycrospazm wrote:The board censors the work eff eww seee kay. It turns it to drymount.
Gotcha. So all of you are actually foul mouthed drymounting bastards, then? Lol
Fixed.

If you go to your profile you can also turn off the censoring, then you can see all of the foul mouthed language in its true glory.

Just go to User Control Panel -> Board Preferences -> Edit Display Options and turn off Enable Word Censoring.
Because it's the print we deserve, but not the one we need right now. So we'll hunt it.

Let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet.
clandestinex
Art Expert

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:54 pm

MatchsMalone wrote:If you go to your profile you can also turn off the censoring, then you can see all of the foul mouthed language in its true glory.

Just go to User Control Panel -> Board Preferences -> Edit Display Options and turn off Enable Word Censoring.
Wow I actually never knew that you had the option, thanks for pointing that out!

On every street in every city, there's a nobody who dreams of being a somebody.