G88 Breaking Bad ARG/Gallery SHOW?!?!? (RUMOR)

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
RadRacing
Art Expert
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 9:12 am
Location: CANADA

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Rebafeind wrote:i have lost almost all interest in this fudge
Me too, I was psyched at first, then they lost me... the Danger one is cool & this new Jessie one is decent..
User avatar
PrintNoob87
Art Expert
Posts: 8862
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:55 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Superfro33 wrote:One time someone broke into my car and replaced my discman with their worse, but still functioning discman. WTF?! :? :shock:
What a considerate thief!
User avatar
jamriman
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 668
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 1:50 pm
Location: New York

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Superfro33 wrote:One time someone broke into my car and replaced my discman with their worse, but still functioning discman. WTF?! :? :shock:
Too funny!! :D
User avatar
jamriman
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 668
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 1:50 pm
Location: New York

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:42 pm

RadRacing wrote:
Rebafeind wrote:i have lost almost all interest in this fudge
Me too, I was psyched at first, then they lost me... the Danger one is cool & this new Jessie one is decent..
Guess I'm more of a breaking bad enthusiast. I recently got a Willard Bond giclee, though. Met him. Very interesting artist. Anybody know of him?
Last edited by jamriman on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
lazk
Art Expert
Posts: 5327
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:45 am
Location: Knoxville, TN

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:42 pm

The guy on twitter said he was the only 1 to show up so far....
T.K.C.
User avatar
DeltaSigChi4
Flipper
Posts: 3760
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:00 am

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:46 pm

Offtopic

One time, in Pomona, some morons broke into my vehicle in the public parking lot downtown and were probably overwhelmed by the massive amount of mess (it was the night preceding Coachella) and camping gear so they stole a portable dvd player and loose change totalling about 10$; they left 500$ in cash that I had in a Balance Bar box.

This other time, in Honolulu, some morons broke into my brother's vehicle that I was supposed to be taking car of in a private parking lot downtown and stole everything that could be taken (including the owner's manual [??????]) inside and in the trunk. Very thorough. They did not break a window though, they broke the lock and scratched the door doing so. That was what pissed me off the most; costlier than a broken window.

Another time, in Las Vegas, in a private parking lot in the suburbs, these kittens broke my window and did not take a damn thing. Must have been fun. I won't lie: it is so senseless I wish I could get my hands on them and on a one-on-one basis beat the life out of each and every one of them, bare-handed.

E
User avatar
jbofctu
Art Expert
Posts: 1943
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:00 am
Location: Denver

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:48 pm

lazk wrote:The guy on twitter said he was the only 1 to show up so far....
No love for BB in Chicago I guess.
User avatar
ryanfromindiana
Art Expert
Posts: 1671
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:53 pm
Location: TX

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:48 pm

Man while at work, a guy that worked for me ran in and said someone broke into his car. I asked him what they stole and he said, "They broke my window, took my cd player, and my pink vibrator." I said what? He said, "I keep it in the glove compartment it had like $60.00 in it." I said what? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best poster so far I think btw.....
I love and treasure individuals as I meet them, I loathe and despise the groups they identify with and belong to.
dmb8506
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 650
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:24 am

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:49 pm

jbofctu wrote:
lazk wrote:The guy on twitter said he was the only 1 to show up so far....
No love for BB in Chicago I guess.
everyone is busy working, this isnt LA, people have real jobs here :lol: :P
User avatar
zombiedictator
Art Expert
Posts: 2153
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:42 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:50 pm

DeltaSigChi4 wrote:Offtopic

One time, in Pomona, some morons broke into my vehicle in the public parking lot downtown and were probably overwhelmed by the massive amount of mess (it was the night preceding Coachella) and camping gear so they stole a portable dvd player and loose change totalling about 10$; they left 500$ in cash that I had in a Balance Bar box.

This other time, in Honolulu, some morons broke into my brother's vehicle that I was supposed to be taking car of in a private parking lot downtown and stole everything that could be taken (including the owner's manual [??????]) inside and in the trunk. Very thorough. They did not break a window though, they broke the lock and scratched the drymounting door doing so. That was what pissed me off the most; costlier than a broken window.

Another time, in Las Vegas, in a private parking lot in the suburbs, these kittens broke my window and did not take a damn thing. Must have been fun. I won't lie: it is so senseless I wish I could get my hands on them and on a one-on-one basis beat the life out of each and every one of them, bare-handed.

E
I knew a guy that lived in East Atlanta that had his car stereo broken. My first thought was "people still steal car stereos"? Maybe East Atlanta is a timewarp into 1992 or something.

As for offtopic, with the quality of prints and events this series is bringing up, I don't think anyone cares.
When stressed about getting a drop, just remember: it will decay into the same organic matter as inevitably as your rotting corpse no matter how much museum glass you put in front of it.
User avatar
willievee
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:51 pm

I really like this one. My only gripe is that Jesse looks more confused than scared. But that's a pretty minor (and entirely subjective) nit to pick.
User avatar
mkuborn
Art Expert
Posts: 2132
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:02 pm

DeltaSigChi4 wrote:Offtopic

Another time, in Las Vegas, in a private parking lot in the suburbs, these kittens broke my window and did not take a damn thing. Must have been fun. I won't lie: it is so senseless I wish I could get my hands on them and on a one-on-one basis beat the life out of each and every one of them, bare-handed.

E
Image
sixstringer wrote: prints on da ground...prints on da ground...acting like a fool with your prints on da ground!

User avatar
jamriman
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 668
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 1:50 pm
Location: New York

Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:03 pm

mkuborn wrote:
DeltaSigChi4 wrote:Offtopic

Another time, in Las Vegas, in a private parking lot in the suburbs, these kittens broke my window and did not take a damn thing. Must have been fun. I won't lie: it is so senseless I wish I could get my hands on them and on a one-on-one basis beat the life out of each and every one of them, bare-handed.

E
Image
Allow me to retort...Love this!!
User avatar
statik
Art Expert
Posts: 4225
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:22 pm

Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Length reply soon. Driving and gutted.
drymount your sig!
User avatar
phips
Art Expert
Posts: 2923
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:35 pm
Location: California

Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:06 pm

this is such a good print. Im a HUGE fan of Rhys's...there hasn't been much that he's done that I haven't liked.
LOVE Breaking Bad but I don't know if I'm going to grab this one...I think the only print I'm gonna grab from this
series, if it exists, is one "all encompassing print". This print is great, but its too character based for me to grab it.
Last edited by phips on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply