Favorite Daniel Danger Print?

General art-related discussion.

Which Daniel Danger print is your favorite?

Ghost Ship
43
33%
Toru Okada
6
5%
We Were Fortunate
9
7%
And I Need Sunny Days
15
11%
Other
59
45%
 
Total votes: 132
User avatar
rmoore
Art Expert
Posts: 6559
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:13 pm
Location: Charlotte
Contact:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:09 pm

tylt33 wrote:Well, thanks to EB and this thread, my Daniel Danger collection went from nothing to the following in two weeks flat:

Toru Okada
Ghost Ship
We Were Fortunate
I Came to Know an Archer
Hast Thou Slain the Jabberwock
There's Nothing Out There, I do Not Hear What You Hear
I Remember You, You're the One Who Saw it Coming

Now I'm flat broke and hoping my wife doesn't check our funds. Thanks, jerks. :hanging:
Wow, that's a spendy week.

I feel lucky that I've picked up all my Dangers on the drop or traded for prints that I've acquired on the drop. I guess I've never spent more than $50 for a Danger. :P
User avatar
tylt33
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 641
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:54 pm

rmoore wrote:
tylt33 wrote:Well, thanks to EB and this thread, my Daniel Danger collection went from nothing to the following in two weeks flat:

Toru Okada
Ghost Ship
We Were Fortunate
I Came to Know an Archer
Hast Thou Slain the Jabberwock
There's Nothing Out There, I do Not Hear What You Hear
I Remember You, You're the One Who Saw it Coming

Now I'm flat broke and hoping my wife doesn't check our funds. Thanks, jerks. :hanging:
Wow, that's a spendy week.

I feel lucky that I've picked up all my Dangers on the drop or traded for prints that I've acquired on the drop. I guess I've never spent more than $50 for a Danger. :P
I'm pretty new to this game so I haven't had as many opportunities as those that have been around longer, and it seems the only way to make up for that is time and money. I'm out of money, so I guess now I just wait? :lol:
DickButt wrote:It's a miracle some of you are even able to turn on a computer.

Yes. The answer to your question is yes.
User avatar
tylt33
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 641
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:32 pm

rmoore wrote:Don't forget all the money you're going to spend framing them! :D
I know. I HATE having unframed stuff. It makes me crazy.
DickButt wrote:It's a miracle some of you are even able to turn on a computer.

Yes. The answer to your question is yes.
User avatar
tdimatt
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 370
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:00 am
Location: ohio

Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:20 am

wow.. nice pickups.
User avatar
tourist504
Art Expert
Posts: 4259
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:00 am
Location: NOLA

Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:54 am

I need a really cheap We Were Fortunate.
maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.
BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.
jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.
Imagex6
User avatar
Benelli
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 422
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: Kansas City, KS

Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:19 am

sanctuary moon, love it.
User avatar
mkuborn
Art Expert
Posts: 2132
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:42 am

tdimatt wrote:wow.. nice pickups.
Seriously!

But which Archer, you aren't hot fudge until you have a blackline, hpm, and hpm black paper so you can take a photo of all three together. ;)
sixstringer wrote: prints on da ground...prints on da ground...acting like a fool with your prints on da ground!

User avatar
mkuborn
Art Expert
Posts: 2132
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:59 am

In order of favoriteness. Sadly the og is not mine but a favorite none the less.

Image

Image
Image

Image

Image

Image
sixstringer wrote: prints on da ground...prints on da ground...acting like a fool with your prints on da ground!

User avatar
wizdom
Art Expert
Posts: 3440
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:32 am
Location: NYC

Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Image

Such a nice print!
Image
User avatar
tylt33
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 641
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:03 pm

mkuborn wrote:
tdimatt wrote:wow.. nice pickups.
Seriously!

But which Archer, you aren't hot fudge until you have a blackline, hpm, and hpm black paper so you can take a photo of all three together. ;)
Well, I just broke it to my wife that I purchased some prints that are "darker" than the stuff she is used to (Whalen, Mac, Perillo) and that I was going to be framing them. Her response was "Yeah, probably not, I don't think you'll be doing that." So, I'll start with one Archer before I try pressing my luck.
DickButt wrote:It's a miracle some of you are even able to turn on a computer.

Yes. The answer to your question is yes.
User avatar
rmoore
Art Expert
Posts: 6559
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:13 pm
Location: Charlotte
Contact:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:05 pm

wizdom wrote:Image

Such a nice print!
Just traded for this one today. Can't wait to get it!
User avatar
selassielion
Art Expert
Posts: 1491
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:46 pm

Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:42 pm

DarthHippie wrote:I have this one framed up and love it.

Image
This, followed by "And That's Why My Hands Were Shaking..". Still trying to acquire a Ghost Ship
Kdh12 wrote:It is not rockets science
User avatar
theghost206
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:53 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:24 pm

Oh man. I heard someone mention that this is a good place to purchase Daniel Dangers work. I've been looking for a "We were fortunate..." for sometime but the only set I found was crazy expensive. Is this a better resource then Ebay? I'm new here but intrigued. All of you have some awesome art. Cheers to you!
User avatar
Baker
Art Expert
Posts: 6171
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:06 pm
Location: Nashville, TN

Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:02 am

You can find people selling listed here and their asking prices. Good luck, its a fine set.

I see back in 2012 I voted for Sunny Days, and I stand by that still.

Image
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
Image
Post Reply