That would be nice!
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
ninny2k
Art Enthusiast

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:13 am

Xander wrote:
ninny2k wrote:
Xander wrote:I would love Drifting Hours as a print.

Any interest from anyone else in getting Matt to do a short print run of that painting?

This looks amazing! I would buy it if it was released as a print.
Cool, I just e-mailed him about it.
Any news if this could be a possible print ?
nocodept
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:32 am

Matt will have "just the 3 prints currently available to see how they go" (his own words) but "if there is a popular demand for it down the line ill definitely consider as a print for future editions." (my enquire was about "The road" piece).

Nobody besides me is interested in a print edition of this??? It´s a piece from a movie Mondo poster fans :P
"I've been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a rooster like a burmese python, and the mind of a drymounting scientist."
Kenny Powers
Xander
Art Expert

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:27 pm

ninny2k wrote:Any news if this could be a possible print ?
Haven't heard anything back from Matt yet.
JJM
Art Enthusiast

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:36 pm

+12 JJM
DMSrabbit
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:00 pm

nocodept wrote:Matt will have "just the 3 prints currently available to see how they go" (his own words) but "if there is a popular demand for it down the line ill definitely consider as a print for future editions." (my enquire was about "The road" piece).

Nobody besides me is interested in a print edition of this??? It´s a piece from a movie Mondo poster fans :P
I actually love this print, and would certainly be interested. I just wished that figure looked a little more like Vigo, or had his son with him..
finneganm
Art Freak

Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:01 pm

I like to think of it as a book print, rather than a movie print. And then I like it even more.
That's what she said
nocodept
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:06 pm

DMSrabbit wrote:
I actually love this print, and would certainly be interested. I just wished that figure looked a little more like Vigo, or had his son with him..
Vigo has his son with him, check again my post :wink:
"I've been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a rooster like a burmese python, and the mind of a drymounting scientist."
Kenny Powers
fht
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:12 pm

i am in for "The road"
nocodept
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:28 pm

fht wrote:i am in for "The road"
Great :D

Unfortunately it´s a little premature i guess to talk about new prints when Matt still have 3 different print at his store for sale but it´s great to know that more people are in for "The Road" as a future print release! :wink:
Kenny Powers
yesterday
Art Expert

Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:46 pm

This needs to be released in print form:
Image Image
mrkyuss
Art God

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:11 am

yesterday wrote:This needs to be released in print form:

Probably my favourite
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
Xander
Art Expert

Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:57 pm

ninny2k wrote:
Xander wrote:
ninny2k wrote:
Xander wrote:I would love Drifting Hours as a print.

Any interest from anyone else in getting Matt to do a short print run of that painting?

This looks amazing! I would buy it if it was released as a print.
Cool, I just e-mailed him about it.
Any news if this could be a possible print ?
Doesn't sound like it anytime soon.
Matt Martin wrote:Hey Xander,

Apologies I missed this email in amongst the flood of e-mails I have gotten recently. With only just releasing the current three prints available, I might be just seeing how they go for awhile and in lead up to a my solo show July 28, I'm just a little busy, yet I'm looking into small edition XL prints of The Clearing after a few requests. But in saying that, I'm always happy to hear feedback from people and to get an idea of what people want that could well become a future edition print releases ( and Drifting Hours is one of my favorite paintings I have done) so definitely keep in touch, because there will be definitely more print releases for later this year to come after the success and feedback I have received so far.

Thanks heaps for the support and feel free to e-mail me anytime,

Matt
ninny2k
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:31 pm

mrkyuss wrote:
yesterday wrote:This needs to be released in print form:

Probably my favourite
I e-mailed Matt about this being a print since this was also a favorite of mine. Here is his response.

"thank you again its much appreciated. Unfortunately 'Body of the Past' was a small painting so probably wont ever become a print, unless I was getting alot of people asking but even then it would probably only be A4 size print so not sure if it would be worth it in the end."
nocodept
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:45 pm

Before he made some new prints he needs to sell the available ones, this is logical and understandable at this point.
So if you like the prints that he released so far buy it to help him to release more prints in the future. :wink:
Kenny Powers