Tiny info about a Tiny Media Empire aka Daniel Danger thread

General art-related discussion.
IWish
Art Expert

Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:19 pm

Michael, you were right there with him in the Mondo thread posting dancing gifs. That was fudge POSTING.
IWish
Art Expert

Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:27 pm

rubberneck wrote:All parties really need to take pause and not let this spiral into more strurm and drang for the peanut gallery.

It's Sunday, go take a walk and chillax and let limited paper and politics lie for another day...
Don't you DARE try to shut me up, RN. When have you ever made that suggestion when I get fudge posts directed at me? Mine wasn't a fudge post...something that was made-up to inflict hurt and humiliation. I provided proof of his character (and many others) here...it's not something I made-up that was solely intended to hurt and humiliate.
iambillyg
Art Freak

Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:33 pm

Sincerely, what are you trying to achieve here with this recent line of posts?

On Friday, you posted your opinion regarding Daniel's sale and when others disagreed with your opinion, you went on the defensive.

That was over with. Everything was calm, and now you decide to try to draw some connection to sexual assault allegations against a film critic and Daniel selling spirit boards.
finneganm
Art Freak

Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:34 pm

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rockin:
AS SOON AS YOU ARE ABLE
WOMAN I AM WILLLLLLLLING
TO MAKE THE BREAK THAT WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF

That's what she said
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:36 pm

jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
finneganm
Art Freak

Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:38 pm

MY CUP IS ON THE TABLE
MY LOVE IS SPILLLLLLLING
WAITING HERE FOR YOU TO TAKE AND DRINK OF

That's what she said
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:39 pm

Scott W. is not Devin. Just an FYI
Last edited by 35mmpaul on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:40 pm

I <3 finn
finneganm
Art Freak

Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:41 pm

SO IF YOU'RE TIRED OF THE SAME OLD STORY
OHHHHHH
TURN SOME PAGES

That's what she said
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:53 pm

iambillyg wrote:Sincerely, what are you trying to achieve here with this recent line of posts?

On Friday, you posted your opinion regarding Daniel's sale and when others disagreed with your opinion, you went on the defensive.

That was over with. Everything was calm, and now you decide to try to draw some connection to sexual assault allegations against a film critic and Daniel selling spirit boards.
I would also question why you so urgently need to run to DD's defense? If you just ignored Sue, she will stop posting. The reason I question this is because you are such a "nice guy" in every. other. situation. here on EB and because the answer is identical to why Sue continues to attack DD. Indeed, it's the reason why most of this dramatic bullshit happens on EB. Because someone has an issue with someone else from a previous interaction. Nobody forgets anything here and people hold grudges like they are a Hatfield or a McCoy. It's the same reason I have my mini-cadre of haters as well as King Troll edgar. It's the same reason MPE would keep going after Doyle or Rambo keeps slap-fighting with toobs.

And it's not just EB. Happens IRL too; people witness what they deem bad behavior from someone, and from then on, they LOOK for more bad behavior from that person because it confirms their personally held feelings of ill-will. For the especially weak-minded, they then try to get others to join their bandwagon of hate. And it snowballs.

Flip the script people. Once you've identified someone who you don't like, look for the GOOD in that person. Strive to understand where they are coming from. In life, you absolutely find what you look for. Look for the good.

XO
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
finneganm
Art Freak

Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:54 pm

I WILL BE HERE WHEN YOU ARE READY
TO ROLL WITH THE CHANGES
YEAH

That's what she said
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:01 pm

And then you have Finn. :lol:
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:03 pm

Pass.
iambillyg
Art Freak

Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:11 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:I would also question why you so urgently need to run to DD's defense?
I don't know if any of my posts over the last 72 hours have defended Daniel or explicitly debated Sue's opinion on his sale?

In my opinion, I like Daniel and I see nothing wrong with how he has handled himself with this sale of his. On the other hand, I haven't had the best interactions with Sue and she, for some reason, really seems to have been offended by Daniel offering a thank you card for $10.00. Something about her generation never asking for help, ever.

My most recent post was a genuine inquiry into why she cannot let this go. Daniel clearly laid out his views on the sale by replying directly to her. It was over with. Then 24 hours go by and she decided to grasp onto some very random posts to try to question Daniel about something completely unrelated.

If I ignored it, maybe it would go away. But that's also like seeing someone picking on someone else and ignoring it.
IWish
Art Expert

Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:15 pm

If billy is so childish to hold a grudge against me for the things I mentioned earlier in this thread...I can't stop him. His opinion of me has festered throughout a good portion of this forum over the years...I've had to deal with that for a long time. It has become more of a joke to me more than anything else.