Tiny info about a Tiny Media Empire aka Daniel Danger thread

General art-related discussion.
pittidesart
Art Expert

Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm

IWish wrote:Selling your product to fund something...no big deal. To ask for a hand-out on his website = lol. I will never understand. Maybe... it started out as a joke for Daniel just to see what would happen.
asking for donations? why does this bother you so much? It literally has NOTHING to do with ya. I see people asking for donations all the time. Sometimes I do, sometimes I dont. But it never bothers me and I am 38. Again, no one HAS TO donate, he even said you would be getting a "Thank you card" for doing it. SO technically you are getting something for that donation.
Official website: http://www.pittidesart.com
theghost206
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:46 pm

IWish wrote:Selling your product to fund something...no big deal. To ask for a hand-out on his website = lol. I will never understand. Maybe... it started out as a joke for Daniel just to see what would happen.
You always seemed like a nice person but it bewilders me why you're so offended by this? Especially after you said you were "done" pages ago. Why keep piling on?
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:54 pm

theghost206 wrote:
You always seemed like a nice person but it bewilders me why your so offended by this? Especially after you said you were "done" pages ago. Why keep piling on?
I agree. Not sure why this has set you off the way it has as you have been perfectly nice to me in all the interactions we have had (still use the weight bags you made me).

Bottom line in my mind is - opinions and counter-opinions have been stated. No one appears to be swayed from their opinion. Have an adult beverage and move on with life.

Congrats to LORD KINGSHIT on the upcoming nuptials. Hope many buckets and prints are purchased!
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:57 pm

ccsmd598 wrote:Image
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
fredo
Art God

Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:58 pm

I fixed the video in my post a couple of pages back.
just a foil for me today, thanks
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:01 pm

IWish wrote:I refuse to understand.
FTFY
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
finneganm
Art Freak

Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:07 pm

fredo wrote:I fixed the video in my post a couple of pages back.
Well done
That's what she said
IWish
Art Expert

Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:09 pm

I hold no anger towards Daniel. I don't know...I'm embarrassed for him for posting it on his website/store.

paul, I'm not refusing to understand. I truly don't understand why it's "okay", (to so many people), to do that.
jkw3000
EB Team

Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:17 pm

Because we're a community, many of us actually know each other, many have met or come across or chatted with Daniel at conventions or shows, and basic empathy makes us think that in a similar situation, the contributions of aforementioned community would be a massive help to us and therefore there's some compulsion to help others as well?

Or we're all just crazy people. Take your pick.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:19 pm

You're perfectly allowed to question it, but at this point you've been given an answer directly from Daniel, so what more are you trying to get out of this? You say you're embarrassed for Daniel but respectfully I'm embarrassed for you for continuing this outlandish line of questionIng.
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
Sniffer85
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:23 pm

DD is one of a small minority of artists that actually interact with our community, if I was in a bar I'd buy him a beer, and I am happy to stick $10 into his home DIY project, good luck to him :pint:
technique
Art Expert

Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:24 pm

danieldanger
LORD KINGSHIT

Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:25 pm

I'm not embarassed.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:27 pm

danieldanger wrote:I'm not embarassed.

Why are you taking donations tho? Please explain

Ps where is the 9.99 option. It's all I have!
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:31 pm

IWish wrote:I hold no anger towards Daniel. I don't know...I'm embarrassed for him for posting it on his website/store.

paul, I'm not refusing to understand. I truly don't understand why it's "okay", (to so many people), to do that.
after the convos we had where i laid it out for you, and after all these pages, including artists, and people who are getting married as well. you still sit here and refuse to empathize with the situation?

You don't have to answer this question, but who paid for your wedding? No one has ever helped you out before in your life? you've never been in a bind and asked someone for help?

It's okay because it was optional, it's ok because weddings are drymounting expensive, it's ok because he is gonna send a thank you card, it's ok because you brought it up here not him, it's ok because you just need to let it go at this point.

you said you were done hours ago and yet you are still here.

If this is the hill you are going to die on, so be it. But don't sit here and go 'i dont understand why everyone is being so mean'. when you are refusing to try and understand a different perspective on the situation.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!