Tiny info about a Tiny Media Empire aka Daniel Danger thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8214
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:03 pm

I'm not even kidding when I say that Supernatural is one of the greatest tv shows ever. I think it's surpassed X-Files and the craziest part is that I'm the only person I know personally that watches it. The references are next level and there's been so many DD pieces in eps I can't remember them all.
User avatar
iambillyg
Art Freak
Posts: 10387
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:14 am
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:33 pm

danieldanger wrote:
iambillyg wrote:Season 11 of Supernatural added to Netflix. I assume Daniel is aware that 3 of his posters are in episode 6?
very aware! they use my stuff all the time. in one episode they literally go to DANGER BAR thats wall to wall my pieces. they gave me the neon sign.
Knew you were a fan. That's awesome. Congrats.
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:41 pm

Synergy

Image
So it goes...
User avatar
jmagee87
Art Expert
Posts: 5996
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:27 pm

Cant wait to see a giant neon sign hanging that says DANGER BAR
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
User avatar
bluebirdsong
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 726
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:46 am
Location: Hell

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:29 pm

jmagee87 wrote:Cant wait to see a giant neon sign hanging that says DANGER BAR
Amen
User avatar
bran
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 690
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:23 pm

Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:27 am

Wow. Just wow on everything. Really beautiful stuff, what a fantastic piece and so creative! As an artist, it's always great to see what you come up with next and thank you for sharing so much of the process, I know I speak for a lot of people when I say that it makes me love your work that much more to hear your thoughts and ideas. :clap:
User avatar
AliRock110
Art Expert
Posts: 1294
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:41 pm

Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:49 am

ISO: A dope Pic of DD holding up one of those arthritis inducing clayboards with the "Danger Bar" shining brightly in the background for all to see.
User avatar
wonkabars7
Art Expert
Posts: 7165
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:53 pm

63schoeffling wrote:I'm not even kidding when I say that Supernatural is one of the greatest tv shows ever. I think it's surpassed X-Files and the craziest part is that I'm the only person I know personally that watches it. The references are next level and there's been so many DD pieces in eps I can't remember them all.
what
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8214
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:04 pm

wonkabars7 wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:I'm not even kidding when I say that Supernatural is one of the greatest tv shows ever. I think it's surpassed X-Files and the craziest part is that I'm the only person I know personally that watches it. The references are next level and there's been so many DD pieces in eps I can't remember them all.
what

- Supernatural is one of the best shows ever
- Nobody I know watches it
- Someone who runs that show loves DD's work
User avatar
wonkabars7
Art Expert
Posts: 7165
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:52 pm

63schoeffling wrote:
wonkabars7 wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:I'm not even kidding when I say that Supernatural is one of the greatest tv shows ever. I think it's surpassed X-Files and the craziest part is that I'm the only person I know personally that watches it. The references are next level and there's been so many DD pieces in eps I can't remember them all.
what

- Supernatural is one of the best shows ever
- Nobody I know watches it
- Someone who runs that show loves DD's work
-No
-There you go then
-At least it has that going for it
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8214
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:01 pm

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Better than X-Files 100%. And I'm a Ugee fan.
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:03 pm

63schoeffling wrote:Yes! Yes! Yes!

Better than X-Files 100%.
Started sipping that Mondo beer a bit early i see. ,)
So it goes...
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8214
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:10 pm

mfaith wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Yes! Yes! Yes!

Better than X-Files 100%.
Started sipping that Mondo beer a bit early i see. ,)
Naa.... just some hammer stouts. And I really am curious if anyone here has watched it over the years? Obviously not a Wire, Seinfeld, Curb, or Lost, etc. but so goddamn entertaining.
User avatar
taylorph
Art Expert
Posts: 1694
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:32 pm
Location: Rancho Cucamonga

Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:22 am

I used to be big on supernatural in the first few seasons. Hunting the monsters from all our urban legends is a good premise. I lost track once the angels got involved and everyone was being possessed left and right. I started rewatching it from the beginning recently and it's still entertaining.
Last edited by taylorph on Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...
User avatar
WhiteRat
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:34 am
Location: Iowa

Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:33 am

63schoeffling wrote:
mfaith wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Yes! Yes! Yes!

Better than X-Files 100%.
Started sipping that Mondo beer a bit early i see. ,)
Naa.... just some hammer stouts. And I really am curious if anyone here has watched it over the years? Obviously not a Wire, Seinfeld, Curb, or Lost, etc. but so goddamn entertaining.
Just re-binged season 1-9. Huge fan. We need a print!
Post Reply