mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:25 pm

Seizuring Schwarzenegger is disturbing
So it goes...
danieldanger
LORD KINGSHIT

Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:37 pm

thanks all. im real happy with this one, kept it close to my chest.
as guessed, the lighter one will likely be this years new open edition, the darker one will be a limited run with copies allotted for philly/mondocon/online. well see, maybe thatll change, but at the moment thats what im thinking.
sorry i havent posted much info on philly, just swamped with work. im showing off the series so far, some other stuff from this past year, and some originals for pieces to come. nothing print-wise will be exclusive to that show at the moment, but itll be first dibs at things for those who can make it. everything is coming to mondocon PLUS SO MUCH MORE.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:57 pm

danieldanger wrote:thanks all. im real happy with this one, kept it close to my chest.
as guessed, the lighter one will likely be this years new open edition, the darker one will be a limited run with copies allotted for philly/mondocon/online. well see, maybe thatll change, but at the moment thats what im thinking.
sorry i havent posted much info on philly, just swamped with work. im showing off the series so far, some other stuff from this past year, and some originals for pieces to come. nothing print-wise will be exclusive to that show at the moment, but itll be first dibs at things for those who can make it. everything is coming to mondocon PLUS SO MUCH MORE.
Much more? :shock: Dude, how are your fingers not worn to nubs at this point?
So it goes...
MillerTime04
Art Expert

Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:01 am

When/where is the Philly show?
Art comes alive in the arguments you have about it
thekharmainitiative
Art Expert

Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:04 am

AlanCampbell wrote:Woah, thats awesome, i really thought this was a photograph at first
Are the trees painted ala old school Danger or are they photos?
WhoLikesRingo wrote:This single post led to a roller coaster of emotion. Congrats kharma, king of the thread.
danieldanger
LORD KINGSHIT

Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:08 am

thekharmainitiative wrote:
AlanCampbell wrote:Woah, thats awesome, i really thought this was a photograph at first
Wah? I drawed them.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:10 am

Did you plan on bringing some originals to the Philly show or you just meant you have been showing some off? If I were to actually buy an OG I think one of your pieces would be on the very shortlist. Plus I would love to see some in person.
AlanCampbell
Art Expert

Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:21 am

danieldanger wrote:thanks all. im real happy with this one, kept it close to my chest.
Excellent, exactly what I wanted to hear
thekharmainitiative
Art Expert

Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:34 am

danieldanger wrote:
thekharmainitiative wrote:
Wah? I drawed them.
Dang. The layers of color in the trees reminded me of some of your older prints from paintings, like ghost ship. Excellent technique :clap:
WhoLikesRingo wrote:This single post led to a roller coaster of emotion. Congrats kharma, king of the thread.
luderico
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:27 am

mfaith wrote:

This looks so awesome. Jesus. :drool:
alteridiom
Art Expert

Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:54 am

Favorite Danger since Ghost Ship. It's really a beautiful piece. Can't wait to have it on the wall.
Small town pizza lawyer
IronRinn
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:12 am

MillerTime04 wrote:When/where is the Philly show?
I think this is it?

Edit: I should also add, as others have noticed, it's a fantastic piece. One of Daniel's best, in my opinion.
Last edited by IronRinn on Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
FinalKickstand
Art Expert

Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:43 am

63schoeffling wrote:Did you plan on bringing some originals to the Philly show or you just meant you have been showing some off? If I were to actually buy an OG I think one of your pieces would be on the very shortlist. Plus I would love to see some in person.
ISO an avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:25 pm

Whaaa?! A whole fleet of ghost ships. This thing is nuts. :drool:
So it goes...