mrkyuss wrote:
Cragars wrote:Methinks it might stick around a while

Sets gone already?
Not like totes gone tho
Kramerica
Art Freak

Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:17 pm

A Perfect Monster wrote:DESPERATION BURNS” – THE ARTWORK OF PURPLE
Marald van Haasteren and I, after more than a year in the making, are teaming up to present a 2-man exhibition of original paintings, drawings, prints and a few surprises this February 6, 2016 at CO Exhibitions in Minneapolis, the gallery-portion of Burlesque of North America. Marald and I have a long history as friends and artists, and we’re excited to show our work together, most of which was made for the recently released Baroness album “PURPLE.” The opening, at which both Marald and I will be present, is February 6, from 7-10 (CT). We’ll be at BRLSQ all week leading up to the event, creating some new & collaborative work for the show, overseeing and debuting some new art prints, posters and exclusive works. There will undoubtedly be a few more things happening; we’ll share those as they come up. Marald and I have worked in parallel over the past decade or more, creating covers and images within and around the punk/HC community, and we’re thrilled to finally hang some of our work together. We worked relentlessly on the images and layout for “PURPLE,” and would love to share some of this process, in the form of an exhibition of our work in various formats. There will be something for everyone. Please follow all the proceeding channels for news and updates, and sign up for the BRLSQ newsletter for up-to-date info:
:shock: PB please?
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
kyle
Art Expert

Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:57 pm

no kidding. i'm so jealous of everyone going, sure to be stellar.

anyone considering peanutbutterin', i'm quite jelly.

ok i should die for that.
Codeblue wrote:Hork is God, Jesus, the 12 disciples, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny all rolled into one beautiful lanky package.
qotsa909
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:57 pm

:tumbleweed:
willair
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:21 pm

Can't wait to see what comes from this. The artwork on purple was so Damn good
xbrc
Art Expert

Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:44 am

I'm glad the show is coming to fruition! At the Burlesque meet and greet last year he said he had some big plans in the works. Hopefully the drawings will be affordable.

Love living so close to Brlsq. 8)
Klub
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:00 am

[quote="Kramerica"][quote="A Perfect Monster"]DESPERATION BURNS” – THE ARTWORK OF PURPLE
Marald van Haasteren and I, after more than a year in the making, are teaming up to present a 2-man exhibition of original paintings, drawings, prints and a few surprises this February 6, 2016 at CO Exhibitions in Minneapolis, the gallery-portion of Burlesque of North America. Marald and I have a long history as friends and artists, and we’re excited to show our work together, most of which was made for the recently released Baroness album “PURPLE.” The opening, at which both Marald and I will be present, is February 6, from 7-10 (CT). We’ll be at BRLSQ all week leading up to the event, creating some new & collaborative work for the show, overseeing and debuting some new art prints, posters and exclusive works. There will undoubtedly be a few more things happening; we’ll share those as they come up. Marald and I have worked in parallel over the past decade or more, creating covers and images within and around the punk/HC community, and we’re thrilled to finally hang some of our work together. We worked relentlessly on the images and layout for “PURPLE,” and would love to share some of this process, in the form of an exhibition of our work in various formats. There will be something for everyone. Please follow all the proceeding channels for news and updates, and sign up for the BRLSQ newsletter for up-to-date info:
[/quote

Looking for poster budy will buy your print plus give you a red album variant
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:53 pm

Luls.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Cragars
Art Expert

Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:08 pm

:lol:
pathways
Art Expert

Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:45 pm

Image Image
pathways
Art Expert

Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:39 pm

Any of you folks going to Desperation Burns tonight?
Image Image
xbrc
Art Expert

Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:55 pm

pathways wrote:Any of you folks going to Desperation Burns tonight?
Yessir :D

I'll post some pics later if nobody else does.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:02 pm

xbrc wrote:
pathways wrote:Any of you folks going to Desperation Burns tonight?
Yessir :D

I'll post some pics later if nobody else does.
Please do. Living vicariously :cheers:
So it goes...
xbrc
Art Expert

Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:40 am

Didn't take many pics, but here are a couple.

Grabbed a Cut Them mono and Cursed.
mrkyuss
Art God

Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:02 am

Looks fresh.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).