Mark Englert?

General art-related discussion.
Jamilton
Art Expert

Wed May 28, 2014 7:54 pm

So is there when/where we start the Englert - Field of Dreams commission group? Because I'm not sure I can handle all this baseball print talk without some resolution.
DickButt
Art Expert

Wed May 28, 2014 8:42 pm

markenglert wrote:
Timbrh2001 wrote:
DickButt wrote:A simple landscape of the final scene with Ray playing catch with his dad on the field would be perfect for me and probably a lot of other sons or fathers. I've always wondered why there isn't even a cheap $20 poster of this sold somewhere.

Is there enough magic in the moonlight to make this dream come true?
i take that back. You're right, I'd definitely buy a print of that final scene. Pretty sure Field Of Dreams is like the man's version of "The Notebook". That scene is an absolute tearjerker.
It used to hit me in the connection I had to my Dad... now that I have a son, it's almost unbearable.
Yup. It's the only movie that will get me every single time I watch it. "Hey Dad?" Boom, right in the feels.
ToonKiller
Art Expert

Wed May 28, 2014 8:56 pm

Jamilton wrote:So is there when/where we start the Englert - Field of Dreams commission group? Because I'm not sure I can handle all this baseball print talk without some resolution.
Sign me up for the FOD commission group.
crunchyy
Art Enthusiast

Wed May 28, 2014 8:59 pm

Me too.
ToonKiller wrote:
Jamilton wrote:So is there when/where we start the Englert - Field of Dreams commission group? Because I'm not sure I can handle all this baseball print talk without some resolution.
Sign me up for the FOD commission group.
Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Wed May 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Seacrest, IN.
Brian2013
Art Expert

Wed May 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Timbrh2001 wrote:
Seacrest, IN.
bleh screw Field of Dreams.. If we are going Kevin Costner:)

I want a Wyatt Earp commission:) fudge even Tin Cup was better than Field of Dreams haha
by Codeblue

But he LOVES the show Big Brother, and premixed margaritas in foil packs.
Jamilton
Art Expert

Wed May 28, 2014 9:18 pm

Brian2013 wrote:
Timbrh2001 wrote:
Seacrest, IN.

I want a Wyatt Earp commission:) fudge even Tin Cup was better than Field of Dreams haha
Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Wed May 28, 2014 9:19 pm

Brian2013 wrote:
Timbrh2001 wrote:
Seacrest, IN.

Kindly lay off the crack pipe please.
Brian2013
Art Expert

Wed May 28, 2014 9:28 pm

Jamilton wrote:
Brian2013 wrote:
Timbrh2001 wrote:
Seacrest, IN.

Lol I'll even take The Postman over Field of drymounting Dreams ughh!

Hell. Let's go for broke.. Mark should do a Waterworld Print haha:) Anything is better than Field of Dreams!
by Codeblue

Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Wed May 28, 2014 9:29 pm

Brian2013 wrote:
Jamilton wrote:
Brian2013 wrote:
Timbrh2001 wrote:
Seacrest, IN.

Lol I'll even take The Postman over Field of drymounting Dreams ughh!

Hell. Let's go for broke.. Mark should do a Waterworld Print haha:) Anything is better than Field of Dreams!
fudge 13ers say.
Brian2013
Art Expert

Wed May 28, 2014 9:37 pm

fudge 13ers say.
Yes! I made it again!:)
by Codeblue

simplyrob
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 29, 2014 12:15 am

markenglert wrote:
Timbrh2001 wrote:
DickButt wrote:A simple landscape of the final scene with Ray playing catch with his dad on the field would be perfect for me and probably a lot of other sons or fathers. I've always wondered why there isn't even a cheap $20 poster of this sold somewhere.

Is there enough magic in the moonlight to make this dream come true?
i take that back. You're right, I'd definitely buy a print of that final scene. Pretty sure Field Of Dreams is like the man's version of "The Notebook". That scene is an absolute tearjerker.
It used to hit me in the connection I had to my Dad... now that I have a son, it's almost unbearable.
That scene and the end of Finding Nemo. Gets me. And E.T. "I'll be right here." :cry:
Yommers
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 29, 2014 3:00 am

Iron Giant, "Superman" scene is the one that gets me. I'd love to see Mark tackle that one.
Image Image
hellosir
Art Freak

Thu May 29, 2014 3:07 am

Tin Cup over Field of Dreams?
Good lord
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu May 29, 2014 3:08 am

hellosir wrote:Tin Cup over Field of Dreams?
Good lord
Rene Russo duh.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.