Audrey Kawasaki Thread

General art-related discussion.
bkboy77
Art Expert

Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Codeblue wrote:Last one > this one.
I like the old one better as well and can't believe that one sold for close to original price about 6-7 months ago.
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
guerilladubber
Art Expert

Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:13 pm

Booth 1729 at SDCC has signed hint mint sets for $25.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
brokeassp
Art Connoisseur

Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:19 am

Been awhile since Audrey released a timed edition print
The Setsuna F.
shredkeenan
Art Connoisseur

Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:56 pm

brokeassp wrote:Been awhile since Audrey released a timed edition print
The last one was in December '12. I wouldn't expect another one until next spring, it's always at least a year in between timed releases.
chan011
Art Expert

Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:13 pm

Eien was carted and sold out within minutes
esound
Art Enthusiast

Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:39 am

How do you guys feel about keeper? I almost love it, but I'm not so big on the black background. When I look at it all I focus on is the girl (general problem in my life), the fish just disappear. I've yet to see it in person, so maybe it's better in person.
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Thinkspace Print Archive Sale - this Sat, July 27th from noon until 6PM

First come, first served. Doors open at noon this Saturday. An array of sold out prints from our archives including some very rare editions from the likes of Brian M. Viveros, Audrey Kawasaki, Dabs Myla and Stella Im Hultberg, to name but a few. Very limited quantities, in some cases only the framed display copy or one AP remains.

We will also be issuing two brand new fine art prints from Stephanie Buer and Linnea Strid as well this Saturday (additional details below). This will be your first chance to pick up these beautiful new editions from both artists.

We do not have a list of what will be available to share and there are no holds, but trust there are some gems if you get here early.

Come on by LA!
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
esound
Art Enthusiast

Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:59 pm

Really? On the one weekend I'm out of town. GRRRRRR
halftonegraphics wrote:

First come, first served. Doors open at noon this Saturday. An array of sold out prints from our archives including some very rare editions from the likes of Brian M. Viveros, Audrey Kawasaki, Dabs Myla and Stella Im Hultberg, to name but a few. Very limited quantities, in some cases only the framed display copy or one AP remains.

We will also be issuing two brand new fine art prints from Stephanie Buer and Linnea Strid as well this Saturday (additional details below). This will be your first chance to pick up these beautiful new editions from both artists.

We do not have a list of what will be available to share and there are no holds, but trust there are some gems if you get here early.

Come on by LA!
chan011
Art Expert

Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:31 am

halftonegraphics wrote:

Come on by LA!
DarthHippie
Art Expert

Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:12 am

Anyone willing to get me a Two Sisters if they are going to this?
swabie2424
Art Expert

Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:41 pm

Anyone able to make it down there? Just wondering what the pickin's were like.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
aldo
Art Expert

Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:40 pm

It was pretty meh. The two sisters had water damage. They had a She Entwined framed but some guy picked it up. A couple of possessed and alot of the open edition prints. A few Viveros prints (good ones were picked up quick). Some hutberg and other various stuff.
soma
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:17 am

The first of 10+ Kawasaki auctions went live tonight for the Made for More auction. We're going to stagger the listings over the next couple weeks.

http://tinyurl.com/made-for-moore

Like us on FB for updates about other auctions: https://www.facebook.com/MadeForMooreAuction
Static Medium Print & Photo - reproducing your favorite art since 2006.
JAWilmesJr
Art Expert

Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:35 pm

Picked up a few recently.
Goonies never say die!
JAWilmesJr
Art Expert

Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:36 pm

The rest.
Goonies never say die!