Olly Moss gets his own thread

General art-related discussion.
Ed1981
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:36 pm

fitz wrote:please dont (unless I get one, in which case its fine) - or if you do then maybe include it with the full set, otherwise it isnt a full set and the completists are going to get bent over by the flippers and have to pay as much again for a single print :?
Have to agree with you on this Fitz... my avatar pretty much speaks for itself, am going for the set... trying to balance frustration of not getting 'everything' with a full set purchase vs the thrill of the chase, which is cool if there was a special insert... think I'd prefer getting that special insert of say, The Mountain, via a set purchase on balance...
"A mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone." - Tyrion Lannister
LaneDS

Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Olly wrote:Might throw a super rare one in of a character that we haven't seen yet. Need to see the character design they go with first.
Going to guess Coldhands on this one.
brndfrmd
Art Expert

Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:42 pm

Ed1981 wrote:
fitz wrote:please dont (unless I get one, in which case its fine) - or if you do then maybe include it with the full set, otherwise it isnt a full set and the completists are going to get bent over by the flippers and have to pay as much again for a single print :?
Have to agree with you on this Fitz... my avatar pretty much speaks for itself, am going for the set... trying to balance frustration of not getting 'everything' with a full set purchase vs the thrill of the chase, which is cool if there was a special insert... think I'd prefer getting that special insert of say, The Mountain, via a set purchase on balance...
It would suck having a full set minus the one piece.
Top ISO: John Waters Marathon 07 by Little Friends of Printmaking
Superfro33
Art Expert

Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:42 pm

mobius006 wrote:I do not think that GoT will have a resale value the same as the Videogame prints. With the added idea of no rarity, people will be more open to trading as well, since the after market value will stay relatively low. Just as true detective prints.
This is awfully discounting of a rather large popularity factor coming into play with these though. It's not really all even when 1,000 people want Arya and 25 want Sam. :wink: Poor Sam.

starkdesign
Art Expert

Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:43 pm

mobius006 wrote:
Olly wrote:Yeah, the GOT thingies are going to be a lot cheaper than that I think. Probably 12 for a blindbox. 30 for a blindbox pack of three. 260 for the set. Maybe more, maybe less.

Might throw a super rare one in of a character that we haven't seen yet. Need to see the character design they go with first.
dragon ;)
Can it be a dragon from How to Train a Dragon? Toothless perhaps? :wink:
Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image
alteridiom
Art Expert

Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:45 pm

Or, you know, you could just come to terms with the fact you can't always get what you want and be happy with what you get/have.
Small town pizza lawyer
mobius006
Art Freak

Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:46 pm

alteridiom wrote:Or, you know, you could just come to terms with the fact you can't always get what you want and be happy with what you get/have.
What site do you think this is? :lol:
Particle
Art Expert

Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:51 pm

Olly wrote: 260 for the set. Maybe more, maybe less.
Definitley make it more.

These guys in here will pay much more than that for the set. A few are going to end up paying more than that just for the mystery print.

Make your money Olly, you deserve it man.
Celsius
Flipper

Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:51 pm

Particle wrote:
Definitley make it more.

These guys in here will pay much more than that for the set. A few are going to end up paying more than that just for the mystery print.

No. It's ok. I heard having too much money isn't really a good thing. Better to make as little on this as possible, imo.
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
Googscarley
Flipper

Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:53 pm

Celsius wrote:
Particle wrote:
Definitley make it more.

No. It's ok. I heard having too much money isn't really a good thing. Better to make as little on this as possible, imo.
Cel's right. More money = more problems.
Superfro33
Art Expert

alteridiom wrote:Or, you know, you could just come to terms with the fact you can't always get what you want and be happy with what you get/have.
jkw3000
EB Team

:lol:
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
Particle
Art Expert

Celsius wrote:
Particle wrote:
Definitley make it more.

:lol: You'd flip an empty poster tube if you could.
Celsius
Flipper

Googscarley wrote:
Celsius wrote:
Particle wrote:
Definitley make it more.

Cel's right. More money = more problems.
Yeah. I remember reading that somewhere. I think it was something called "The Bible."
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
Superfro33
Art Expert

Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:54 pm

Particle wrote:
Definitley make it more.

Especially since Drew will just be printing his own anyway.