Olly Moss gets his own thread

General art-related discussion.
Kendow
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:25 pm

Or he can just slip it into everyone's orders!
shenphong
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:28 pm

blktor34 wrote:Crossing my fingers that they arrive before SDCC. Would be nice to get signed by Olly and easy sized piece (transporting around) to try and get signed by Martin.
how many would you try to get signed?
MatchsMalone
Art Expert

Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:55 pm

jrsheppa wrote:
fitz wrote:
Kendow wrote:With the finale of Game of Thrones approaching, I wonder if Olly has time to make a couple variant/extra prints to slip into the shipments as rare extras. It would be sweet to get an Oberyn sketch. Lots of others that he could draw as well.
I really hope there are no 'rare' extras - I bought the set (which wasn't cheap) as I wanted the full set, the last thing I need is someone trying to chisel almost as much again just to get a single "rare" character - either its a set or it isn't.
Depends on how its done. If its automatic for set purchasers, bring it on.
That would be a nice little reward for those of us that shelled out for the whole set.
Because it's the print we deserve, but not the one we need right now. So we'll hunt it.

Let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet.
oinkoink
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:01 pm

MatchsMalone wrote:
jrsheppa wrote:
fitz wrote:
Kendow wrote:With the finale of Game of Thrones approaching, I wonder if Olly has time to make a couple variant/extra prints to slip into the shipments as rare extras. It would be sweet to get an Oberyn sketch. Lots of others that he could draw as well.
I really hope there are no 'rare' extras - I bought the set (which wasn't cheap) as I wanted the full set, the last thing I need is someone trying to chisel almost as much again just to get a single "rare" character - either its a set or it isn't.
Depends on how its done. If its automatic for set purchasers, bring it on.
That would be a nice little reward for those of us that shelled out for the whole set.
Why do "whole set" buyers need a reward? I think giving a price discount is good enough for buying the set.

There's no reason to add more characters to the current run. Olly should just save his ideas for the next run when GoT season 5 is about to premiere.
MatchsMalone
Art Expert

Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:09 pm

oinkoink wrote:Why do "whole set" buyers need a reward? I think giving a price discount is good enough for buying the set.

There's no reason to add more characters to the current run. Olly should just save his ideas for the next run when GoT season 5 is about to premiere.
Whoa, nobody said anyone "needs" a reward. Just figured if he were to throw in a bonus, that those who liked these enough to throw down 260 bucks would get priority over someone who spent 50 bucks. If he doesn't, that's okay too. But if I were doing it that's how I'd approach it.
Because it's the print we deserve, but not the one we need right now. So we'll hunt it.

Let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet.
LarryForsyth
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:56 am

Any Uk'ers got their Firewatch print (1st batch) yet?

Mine was dispatched over 2 weeks ago and still nothing. If only it had a tracking number...
Nemesis01
Art Expert

Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:05 am

Just curious have the game of thrones prints all gone out yet?
fitz
Art Expert

Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:18 am

Nemesis01 wrote:Just curious have the game of thrones prints all gone out yet?
none of them have gone out and no indication as to when they will - though it should be within the next month I reckon
griffndunn
New User

Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:25 pm

An Oberyn would be great, as would a ghost print! They were smart to let him out of the cage!
machination
EB Team Emeritus

Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:08 pm

It's not necessarily an "award". It's more like a nice extra for people who bought the whole set, and I've been posting about how it would be cool. And believe me, there are more things to come in the finale, and incorporating something from this into the run would be great. Fresh in our minds. There is a post by Olly in this thread that is a bit forshadowy and points to things that may be coming.

Doesn't need to happen at all. The set itself is beautiful. But I wouldn't mind.
ajmmck
Art Expert

Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:12 pm

Drogon, Rhaegal, Viserion dragons would be a sweet bonus!
griffndunn
New User

Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:28 pm

ajmmck wrote:Drogon, Rhaegal, Viserion dragons would be a sweet bonus!
They are in daenerys print as babies.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:38 pm

Kendow wrote:Or he can just slip it into everyone's orders!
Just the tip though...
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
listerfeend
Art Expert

Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:06 pm

Email from Static Medium just went out.

Twenty. Five. Thousand. Prints. :shock:
jpfondu
Art Expert

Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:13 pm

listerfeend wrote:Email from Static Medium just went out.

Twenty. Five. Thousand. Prints. :shock:
That's alotta doh