Olly Moss gets his own thread

General art-related discussion.
glenn1
Art Expert

Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:15 pm

I absolutely love how every one, even those with their heads and dicks cut off, are smiling - except for Jon Snow.
binky79
Art Expert

Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:20 pm

Particle
Art Expert

Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:24 pm

binky79 wrote:Image

Timed edition son. Go enjoy being alive, your 5x5 Game of Thones cartoons will still be there when you get back.
jkw3000
EB Team

Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:25 pm

Particle wrote:Which one is Frodo?
The one close to Sam.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:32 pm

Olly please make the whole set option as cheap as possible so I can spend more $ at ur boy Mike Mitchell's show later this month :heart:
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
Celsius
Flipper

Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:36 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:Olly please make the whole set option as cheap as possible so I can make more when I resell on ebay later this month :heart:
fixed for 本音。
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
simonldt
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Anyone know where these will ship from and if there will be customs issues for UK folk? Would like to go for the full set but if these are shipping from the US and customs get involved it'll be a no-go (probably looking at a good $100 on top). I've only just recently got into these Olly 5x5's with the True Detective set, which as it hasn't been shipped yet I have no past experience with where they come from, etc.
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Celsius wrote:
GiantBoyDective wrote:Olly please make the whole set option as cheap as possible so I can make more when I resell on ebay later this month :heart:
fixed for 本音。
^ don't know what that means but I have all of ollys timed tv sets so far. I like that hes kept it to really good tv to make the cut to the 5x5 series.
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
jkw3000
EB Team

Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:47 pm

simonldt wrote:Anyone know where these will ship from and if there will be customs issues for UK folk? Would like to go for the full set but if these are shipping from the US and customs get involved it'll be a no-go (probably looking at a good $100 on top). I've only just recently got into these Olly 5x5's with the True Detective set, which as it hasn't been shipped yet I have no past experience with where they come from, etc.
If history holds up, he's having them printed by Static Medium in LA. You can try and contact them to inquire.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
brndfrmd
Art Expert

Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:53 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:Olly please make the whole set option as cheap as possible so I can spend more $ at ur boy Mike Mitchell's show later this month :heart:
This set is definitely cutting into my MM show funds! Might not be getting a full set.

Edit: full set of GoT definitely couldnt afford a full set of portraits.
Last edited by brndfrmd on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top ISO: John Waters Marathon 07 by Little Friends of Printmaking
Particle
Art Expert

Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:54 pm

brndfrmd wrote:
GiantBoyDective wrote:Olly please make the whole set option as cheap as possible so I can spend more $ at ur boy Mike Mitchell's show later this month :heart:
This set is definitely cutting into my MM show funds! Might not be getting a full set.

Olly why are you doing this to Mike? Thought you to were pals, wtf
xangelx
Art Expert

Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:03 pm

Really wish these were sold individually. Probably 6 or 7 among the sets I want but I'd basically have to buy each set to get them. It's almost as bad as blind boxing them. Blah. May just have to pass altogether and see if I can gather the ones I want down the road.
"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion
alteridiom
Art Expert

Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:06 pm

xangelx wrote:Really wish these were sold individually. Probably 6 or 7 among the sets I want but I'd basically have to buy each set to get them. It's almost as bad as blind boxing them. Blah. May just have to pass altogether and see if I can gather the ones I want down the road.
I'm with ya. I will probably grab a set or two but would be great if there was a Pick 5 option.
Small town pizza lawyer
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:08 pm

Particle wrote:
brndfrmd wrote:

Olly why are you doing this to Mike? Thought you to were pals, wtf
:lol:
Image #trollcru
xangelx
Art Expert

Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:26 pm

alteridiom wrote:
xangelx wrote:Really wish these were sold individually. Probably 6 or 7 among the sets I want but I'd basically have to buy each set to get them. It's almost as bad as blind boxing them. Blah. May just have to pass altogether and see if I can gather the ones I want down the road.
I'm with ya. I will probably grab a set or two but would be great if there was a Pick 5 option.
Yes...a pick option would be awesome. But I'm guessing this is to make things easier in shipping....sigh.
"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion