Olly Moss gets his own thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
Olly
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 874
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:01 am
Contact:

Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:57 pm

Just an in-game poster. Not a real one.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 24031
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:58 pm

Olly wrote:Just an in-game poster. Not a real one YET.
FTFY. :wink:
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
Darkknight37
Art Expert
Posts: 7860
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:59 pm

That's kinda creepy. For some reason it reminds me of the smoke guy from Ferngully.
User avatar
starkdesign
Art Expert
Posts: 5747
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:00 am
Location: TX
Contact:

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:14 pm

I am reading the bottom line as DIGIT, easter egg! :wink:

the plot thickens!
Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image
rerocustom1989
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 710
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:50 pm

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:49 pm

Firewatch prints arrived today!
Shot from the one at the top of the stack.
Image

Out of 900. The other two are out of 700.

I'm a little concerned about the print quality on it, though. There seems to be some transparent sheens across the front of it that I don't quite understand. Screen printing aftereffect? layered Intended mystery fog? Not sure!
Image
Image

Any ideas?

Other than that, the other two look great, and I'll post some pics laster! The red on the 'match' one is suuuuuuuper bold.
User avatar
Zakard
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:32 am

Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:19 pm

I like the "Dig it" one alot. Would make a great print. Cant wait to get my three Firewatch prints!
User avatar
bulkhead72
Art Expert
Posts: 9504
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:50 am
Location: Los Angeles

Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:31 pm

I have that sheen on that print, too. Can only be seen at certain angles. Not too bothered.
User avatar
starkdesign
Art Expert
Posts: 5747
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:00 am
Location: TX
Contact:

Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:44 am

Lots of stuff posted early this morning, very cool to read thru...

Image
@mrstreetus: @ollymoss Do you think there will be any more posters being designed for Fire watch?
@ollymoss: @mrstreetus Maybe? No plans right now however.
https://twitter.com/ollymoss/status/582 ... 13/photo/1

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CBanQ7TUcAEyElS.mp4
Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image
rerocustom1989
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 710
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:50 pm

Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:23 pm

bulkhead72 wrote:I have that sheen on that print, too. Can only be seen at certain angles. Not too bothered.
Okay, thanks for the corroboration!
User avatar
unbroken1
Art Expert
Posts: 1461
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:00 am

Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:26 pm

Where does one go to obtain those defend, experience, protect, posters?

Nevermind I just did a bit of research to find that they were a timed release. Oh well.
rerocustom1989
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 710
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:50 pm

Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:26 pm

unbroken1 wrote:Where does one go to obtain those defend, experience, protect, posters?

Nevermind I just did a bit of research to find that they were a timed release. Oh well.
They made quite a few, 900/700/700. Shouldn't be too hard to obtain once all the tubes arrive.
User avatar
BENYOUNG20
Art Expert
Posts: 1864
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:49 pm
Location: STL
Contact:

Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:09 pm

OK need some suggestions, I just got the last 2 Zelda 5x5s that I didn't have.....so trying to decide how I want to frame all 7 of them. Open to any suggestions or would love to see some photos if anyone else has all 7. (not planning on putting them all in one frame, but may combine a few.)
User avatar
starkdesign
Art Expert
Posts: 5747
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:00 am
Location: TX
Contact:

Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:11 am

BENYOUNG20 wrote:OK need some suggestions, I just got the last 2 Zelda 5x5s that I didn't have.....so trying to decide how I want to frame all 7 of them. Open to any suggestions or would love to see some photos if anyone else has all 7. (not planning on putting them all in one frame, but may combine a few.)
Dang man, congrats on the full set. VERY jealous.

Maybe the 4 Majora characters in a single 2x2 arrangement framing? then the 2 links juxtaposed in one. and Tingle of course needs his own. If I had Tingle, I would put him in a 20x20 big ass frame with a huge mat lol. larger than life, that guy is.

:notworthy:
Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image
User avatar
xeler8
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:17 pm

Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:41 pm

starkdesign wrote:
BENYOUNG20 wrote:OK need some suggestions, I just got the last 2 Zelda 5x5s that I didn't have.....so trying to decide how I want to frame all 7 of them. Open to any suggestions or would love to see some photos if anyone else has all 7. (not planning on putting them all in one frame, but may combine a few.)
Dang man, congrats on the full set. VERY jealous.

Maybe the 4 Majora characters in a single 2x2 arrangement framing? then the 2 links juxtaposed in one. and Tingle of course needs his own. If I had Tingle, I would put him in a 20x20 big ass frame with a huge mat lol. larger than life, that guy is.

:notworthy:
haha, i have the full set also. it was a pretty penny to complete the set... :hanging: be awhile until i can frame the way i want.
User avatar
Samk89
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 407
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:13 am
Location: United Kingdom

Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:36 pm

My firewatch prints are at the post office. Anyone else in the UK get a customs charge? :(
Post Reply