Olly Moss gets his own thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
purplespiders
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 486
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:02 pm
Location: Durham, UK

Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:08 pm

Image

Huge framing job in fact.
Just need 8 more.

They are just all from my local framer he charged about $15/£8 each
User avatar
jimbobiii
Art Expert
Posts: 1648
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 1:55 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:12 pm

xlax1105 wrote:
scarlett3409 wrote:Woo got my full set of GOT prints! I don't know if it was on purpose or random luckiness that all of mine are #333. That's my favorite number! It's also in my email address which may have been the reason or possibly pure dumb luck. Thankfully I don't care at all about low numbers! Very excited. :clap:
333 is your favorite number? Can you explain how that came about? Most people I know of have either a single digit or double digit favorite number. For example, my favorite number is 11.
maybe cause it's the number 3, three times?
User avatar
scarlett3409
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:45 pm
Location: San Diego, CA

Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:18 pm

jimbobiii wrote:
xlax1105 wrote:
scarlett3409 wrote:Woo got my full set of GOT prints! I don't know if it was on purpose or random luckiness that all of mine are #333. That's my favorite number! It's also in my email address which may have been the reason or possibly pure dumb luck. Thankfully I don't care at all about low numbers! Very excited. :clap:
333 is your favorite number? Can you explain how that came about? Most people I know of have either a single digit or double digit favorite number. For example, my favorite number is 11.
maybe cause it's the number 3, three times?
Haha that's exactly the reason.

Also holy fudge that's going to be a great frame up job when you're done ^
User avatar
Symposium
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 353
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:25 pm
Location: UK

Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:38 pm

purplespiders wrote:Image

Huge framing job in fact.
Just need 8 more.

They are just all from my local framer he charged about $15/£8 each

WOW! :clap:
Image
caloudas
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:00 am

Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:21 pm

IronRinn wrote:Would love it if Mondo actually gets to put out that Last of Us soundtrack.
shame Mondo vinyl is more about looking pretty than it is about high quality sound....the ghibli vinyl is just a crummy cd transfer.
User avatar
Odess
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 912
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:52 pm

Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:05 pm

Got my complete set today. My Tyrion has a nice big line/dent/scratch whatever you want to call through it, about 1 or 1.5 inches long.

Really annoys me. I'm sure they could replace, but it would bother me if it's not the same number as all the rest.

Has anyone dealt with returns for SM? Do they require the damaged print back, or what?
User avatar
ajmmck
Art Expert
Posts: 2288
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:28 pm
Location: Australia

Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:09 pm

Odess wrote: My Tyrion has a nice big line/dent/scratch whatever you want to call through it, about 1 or 1.5 inches long.
Is it through his face? Could be a custom design that the postman thought you would appreciate?
User avatar
mcsquiggins
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:51 am
Location: Yay Area

Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:11 pm

Odess wrote:Got my complete set today. My Tyrion has a nice big line/dent/scratch whatever you want to call through it, about 1 or 1.5 inches long.

Really annoys me. I'm sure they could replace, but it would bother me if it's not the same number as all the rest.

Has anyone dealt with returns for SM? Do they require the damaged print back, or what?
Super Rare Battle of the Blackwater variant 1/1 OOP Stout Horkey Sperry Not Mondo
User avatar
Odess
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 912
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:52 pm

Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:57 pm

mcsquiggins wrote:
Odess wrote:Got my complete set today. My Tyrion has a nice big line/dent/scratch whatever you want to call through it, about 1 or 1.5 inches long.

Really annoys me. I'm sure they could replace, but it would bother me if it's not the same number as all the rest.

Has anyone dealt with returns for SM? Do they require the damaged print back, or what?
Super Rare Battle of the Blackwater variant 1/1 OOP Stout Horkey Sperry Not Mondo
Awesome idea. Sadly it's not even on the character himself, just in the blank space. Pretty noticeable though.
User avatar
Awesome
Art Expert
Posts: 1882
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:16 am

Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:22 pm

My Tyrion has it also right down the middle, it's not that noticeable though.
User avatar
soma
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: la la land
Contact:

Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:35 pm

We checked these for quality at least 3 different times but if anything weird slipped by we'd be happy to replace it. Send an email to shop@staticmedium and we'll work it out.
Static Medium Print & Photo - reproducing your favorite art since 2006.
User avatar
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert
Posts: 5755
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:47 pm

soma wrote:We checked these for quality at least 3 different times but if anything weird slipped by we'd be happy to replace it. Send an email to shop@staticmedium and we'll work it out.
Well there you go! Nicely done static medium. :clap:
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
User avatar
MrMattSteinberg
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 534
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:32 pm

Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:19 am

"Are you ready for this?"
User avatar
dweebofthedead
Art Expert
Posts: 5369
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:49 am

Image
User avatar
Jamilton
Art Expert
Posts: 1346
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:09 pm
Location: Austin, Texas

Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:11 am

Cool progression. Really glad they didn't use any of those first three title options.
Post Reply