Olly Moss gets his own thread

General art-related discussion.
PLUSH
Art Expert

Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:29 pm

smokey289 wrote:Who can I contact regarding the TD print I ordered since I've moved?
shop@staticmedium.com
smokey289
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:41 pm

PLUSH wrote:
smokey289 wrote:Who can I contact regarding the TD print I ordered since I've moved?
shop@staticmedium.com
Thanks so much
TheBeard
Art Expert

Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:39 pm

Olly wrote:I get very few paypal claims, and everything usually arrives in its alloted time period. True Detective said 2-3 months. It's been a month since the sale and they're starting to ship this week/next week. We do it literally as fast as we can, I doubt this will change how fast we're able to deliver.
Cool cool. Just wondering is all. Thanks
Woodrocket podcast - http://itun.es/us/8lNFJ.c
jrsheppa
Art Expert

Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:03 pm

Can someone direct me to the 5x5 binder and sheets for storage someone posted earlier?
wottagunn
Art Expert

Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:06 pm

jrsheppa wrote:Can someone direct me to the 5x5 binder and sheets for storage someone posted earlier?
http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... it=storage
ImAMonster
Art Expert

Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:22 am

Thanks Wotta! I think that's what I'm going to do for my GoT, especially since I have limited wall/shelf space.
ImageImageImage T.H.C. x3

Well, what do you expect, mother? I'm half machine!
potatobroth
Art Enthusiast

Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:21 pm

i just ordered one, wottagunn. perfect idea and perfect solution all in one thread post.
Packatrix
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:10 pm

Cinlabyrinth wrote:
jrsheppa wrote:
Cinlabyrinth wrote:dislike. I might be in the minority but I tend to not insult an artist on his appreciation thread on an art forum where we're lucky enough that he even posts and responds to fans. no wonder so many leave or don't come at all.
Olly himself drew that
No kidding, but it's pretty lame to say "Speaking of marrying your cousins" then drop an image of him
Working to the idea that A) he's a Brit, like me, and therefore, well versed in the to and fro of mickey taking, and B)as has been pointed out already, drew the caricature himself, in an equally British act of self deprecation and C) is not actually from either the Norfolk broads or Somerset fields and is therefore statistically less likely to indulge in gene pool narrowing shenanigans... I'm not too worried.

... But I utterly respect your right to express your opinion on this matter.

God bless you Internet!
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:13 pm

Packatrix wrote:
Cinlabyrinth wrote:
jrsheppa wrote:
Cinlabyrinth wrote:dislike. I might be in the minority but I tend to not insult an artist on his appreciation thread on an art forum where we're lucky enough that he even posts and responds to fans. no wonder so many leave or don't come at all.
Olly himself drew that
No kidding, but it's pretty lame to say "Speaking of marrying your cousins" then drop an image of him
Working to the idea that A) he's a Brit, like me, and therefore, well versed in the to and fro of mickey taking, and B)as has been pointed out already, drew the caricature himself, in an equally British act of self deprecation and C) is not actually from either the Norfolk broads or Somerset fields and is therefore statistically less likely to indulge in gene pool narrowing shenanigans... I'm not too worried.

God bless you Internet!
I'm just a stupid, fat, uncultured American so don't worry, everything is fine.
jpfondu
Art Expert

Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:19 pm

Packatrix wrote: C) is not actually from either the Norfolk broads or Somerset fields and is therefore statistically less likely to indulge in gene pool narrowing shenanigans
:lol:
admhall
Art Expert

Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:32 pm

Any idea on the edition size for true detective set?
ImageStout Lotto "0-fer"

Send Bitcoin here

1EM43nMpSTyZA5hbsgLWTfPS8H5BmT8NiH
danactionforce
Art Enthusiast

Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Close to 2,000.
ImAMonster
Art Expert

Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:00 pm

Just finished watching True Detective. REALLY excited for my TD sets now! Such a great show. :clap: :clap: :clap:
ImageImageImage T.H.C. x3

Well, what do you expect, mother? I'm half machine!
dasponyboy
Art Expert

Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:26 pm

ImAMonster wrote:Just finished watching True Detective. REALLY excited for my TD sets now! Such a great show. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Best 8 episode show eva!
Packatrix
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:33 am

Cinlabyrinth wrote:
Packatrix wrote:
Cinlabyrinth wrote:
jrsheppa wrote: Olly himself drew that

God bless you Internet!
I'm just a stupid, fat, uncultured American so don't worry, everything is fine.
I'm not saying incest gags represent culture per se - although there is a rich and proud heritage of in-breeding amongst the aristocracy of Europe*. Just that the self deprecation thing comes from having an empire, losing it, and then realising you were a bit naughty having it to begin with... That's the only reason it's a British thing... I work a lot in the US, and my colleagues over there look at me very oddly when I make jokes at my own expense. :)

*We're even exporting it to your shores with Downton Abbey.... Lady Mary and 'cousin' Matthew. You'd think they manufactured banjos in Yorkshire.
Last edited by Packatrix on Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.