Olly Moss gets his own thread

General art-related discussion.
DrewJ

Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:17 pm

starkdesign wrote:Is it crazy that I would actually consider a Tingle and a Skull Kid for a Moss Zelda (reg)...

Yeah, I think I am going a little nuts.

:eh:
Well I'm offering up a signed Lord Of The Rings Variant for a Cloud+Aerith. Is that crazy?

It's been up in the ISO thread for like a day and no takers.
cutterbutter
Art Expert

Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Yeeeee
scarlett3409
Art Enthusiast

Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:35 pm

Ahh all these people getting their things and I haven't even gotten a notice on shipping :cry: . I'm hoping it's just a southern California thing and it's going to come soon.
cutterbutter
Art Expert

Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:06 pm

Aerith for Pikachu. Get at me.
mobius006
Art Freak

Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:18 pm

cutterbutter wrote:Aerith for Pikachu. Get at me.
:rock:
thedylanator
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Not feeling the Tingle, and looking to get a Joel and Ellie so if you have an extra get at me!

EDIT: NOT looking for a straight trade Tingle for Joel and Ellie (that's just crazy talk)
So if you want the Tingle send me a serious offer. Was hoping to do some sort of trade with the Freeman for a Joel and Ellie
Last edited by thedylanator on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Superfro33
Art Expert

Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:44 pm

starkdesign wrote:Holy fudge. Who bought that Tingle on the bay for $310?! Man.

:shock:
Nobody right? Wasn't the reserve not met? It's been listed 3 separate times by the seller though, including immediately after the first one ended with a BIN for the final price that has also now been ended, so drymount if I know what's even going on with that copy of it at this point. :lol:
sigma722
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Superfro33 wrote:

Nobody right? Wasn't the reserve not met? It's been listed 3 separate times by the seller though, including immediately after the first one ended with a BIN for the final price that has also now been ended, so drymount if I know what's even going on with that copy of it at this point. :lol:
He ended up trading it in the trading thread..
ImageImage
jseidle
Art Enthusiast

Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:47 pm

scarlett3409 wrote:Ahh all these people getting their things and I haven't even gotten a notice on shipping :cry: . I'm hoping it's just a southern California thing and it's going to come soon.
Did you order a single? fwiw, I know some folks that ordered singles and haven't heard anything yet. And I think there were some folks in this thread that mentioned ordering a single and a pack - they got the pack already but not the single. So there's a theory.
Superfro33
Art Expert

Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:48 pm

sigma722 wrote:
Superfro33 wrote:

Coolio. Thanks for the info.
sigma722
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:58 pm

Superfro33 wrote:
sigma722 wrote:
Superfro33 wrote:

Coolio. Thanks for the info.
ImageImage
charter
Art Expert

Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:15 pm

Nobody did because the nard seller had a reserve because they thought it was worth a grand. They had an auction up last week with $600 starting bid and a BIN of $1000...LOLZ
mrwak
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:58 pm

scarlett3409 wrote:Ahh all these people getting their things and I haven't even gotten a notice on shipping :cry: . I'm hoping it's just a southern California thing and it's going to come soon.
Same here, anyone in Australia in the same state of painful waiting ?
finneganm wrote: Come see Al lien on Blurgday, Januanerrry 28nd! In spaces some people can smell you yelling.
wottagunn
Art Expert

Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:05 pm

mrwak wrote:
Same here, anyone in Australia in the same state of painful waiting ?
Yep.

I am honestly so sick of waiting for things to arrive. Even Express shipping takes a week. I am a patient person, but ive been actively buying online now for a good 7 years and it's finally starting to annoy me.
I expect ill get my Heroes box in another 2 weeks.
DonPiano
Art Expert

Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:28 am

I hate it as well. Especially since recently I've bought three prints from different sites that have said 'they don't send out shipping notifications'. Great... Just drymounting great.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.