Official Rhys Cooper Thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
thefiend5
Art Expert
Posts: 1194
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:46 pm

Anyword on the mystery tubes shipping out?
User avatar
elduderino619
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:39 pm

Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:15 pm

thefiend5 wrote:Anyword on the mystery tubes shipping out?

Looks like a cart full of tubes on the prior page. I was wondering the same thing, hopefully those are them.
User avatar
thefiend5
Art Expert
Posts: 1194
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:43 pm

elduderino619 wrote:
thefiend5 wrote:Anyword on the mystery tubes shipping out?

Looks like a cart full of tubes on the prior page. I was wondering the same thing, hopefully those are them.
yeah me too, thats why I had asked on that one. But it may be the GOT stuff.
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15372
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:01 pm

thefiend5 wrote:
elduderino619 wrote:
thefiend5 wrote:Anyword on the mystery tubes shipping out?

Looks like a cart full of tubes on the prior page. I was wondering the same thing, hopefully those are them.
yeah me too, thats why I had asked on that one. But it may be the GOT stuff.
rhys cooper wrote:Baby ravens ready to leave the rookery and go out into the world. ‪#‎ravenmail‬ ‪#‎flymypretties‬ ‪#‎waitthatsmonkeys‬
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
User avatar
Philpenn
Art Expert
Posts: 3719
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:17 am
Location: Keystone Country.

Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:39 am

House Cooper must be rich and powerful to have ravens capable of flying halfway around the Earth. Unless they practice the dark arts that is. Vile blood magic.
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15372
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:49 am

thefiend5 wrote:Anyword on the mystery tubes shipping out?
Mystery Tubes will probably start going out next week...
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
User avatar
thefiend5
Art Expert
Posts: 1194
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:21 pm

halftonegraphics wrote:
thefiend5 wrote:Anyword on the mystery tubes shipping out?
Mystery Tubes will probably start going out next week...

:2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb:
RadioactiveToy
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:39 am
Location: So. California

Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:22 pm

Frankabilia wrote:Image

Happy Halloween from AC/DC! To celebrate your Ride On the Highway To Hell this Devil's Night, Australia's megaband have released this limited edition screen printed poster from Australian artist Rhys Cooper. Available NOW through Sunday only; available exclusively at http://www.rockabilia.com/index.php/adcode/acdc

-12x36 6-color screen print on 250gsm fine paper art stock
-$50
-Limited, timed-edition; available only from Thursday, October 29, 2015 to Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. CST at http://www.rockabilia.com/index.php/adcode/acdc
-Features metallic inks
-Hand-numbered
-Printed by Seizure Palace
-Ships early to mid-December (in time for Christmas)

http://www.rockabilia.com/ac-dc-ac-dc-h ... 71977.html

Anyone get a shipping notice on these yet?
User avatar
MAC6Six
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:41 pm
Location: Great White North

Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:33 pm

Any Aussies get their call the banners yet?
User avatar
JasonBourne
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 384
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:41 pm

Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:38 pm

RadioactiveToy wrote:
Frankabilia wrote:Image

Happy Halloween from AC/DC! To celebrate your Ride On the Highway To Hell this Devil's Night, Australia's megaband have released this limited edition screen printed poster from Australian artist Rhys Cooper. Available NOW through Sunday only; available exclusively at http://www.rockabilia.com/index.php/adcode/acdc

-12x36 6-color screen print on 250gsm fine paper art stock
-$50
-Limited, timed-edition; available only from Thursday, October 29, 2015 to Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. CST at http://www.rockabilia.com/index.php/adcode/acdc
-Features metallic inks
-Hand-numbered
-Printed by Seizure Palace
-Ships early to mid-December (in time for Christmas)

http://www.rockabilia.com/ac-dc-ac-dc-h ... 71977.html

Anyone get a shipping notice on these yet?
Nope, nothing here. I have been asking the same for a while now, they said before X-Mas which obviously isn't going to happen.
RadioactiveToy
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:39 am
Location: So. California

Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:17 pm

MAC6Six wrote:Any Aussies get their call the banners yet?
Someone posted a pic of their tube already, so they are landing.
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15372
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:35 pm

RadioactiveToy wrote:
MAC6Six wrote:Any Aussies get their call the banners yet?
Someone posted a pic of their tube already, so they are landing.
fwiw, if you are referring to the one on FB, dude lives in India.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
Frankabilia
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:01 pm
Location: Minnesota

Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:27 pm

JasonBourne wrote:
RadioactiveToy wrote:
Frankabilia wrote:Image

Happy Halloween from AC/DC! To celebrate your Ride On the Highway To Hell this Devil's Night, Australia's megaband have released this limited edition screen printed poster from Australian artist Rhys Cooper. Available NOW through Sunday only; available exclusively at http://www.rockabilia.com/index.php/adcode/acdc

-12x36 6-color screen print on 250gsm fine paper art stock
-$50
-Limited, timed-edition; available only from Thursday, October 29, 2015 to Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. CST at http://www.rockabilia.com/index.php/adcode/acdc
-Features metallic inks
-Hand-numbered
-Printed by Seizure Palace
-Ships early to mid-December (in time for Christmas)

http://www.rockabilia.com/ac-dc-ac-dc-h ... 71977.html

Anyone get a shipping notice on these yet?
Nope, nothing here. I have been asking the same for a while now, they said before X-Mas which obviously isn't going to happen.
Sorry for the delay. Seizure Palace was slammed, so they just printed them last week and we received them today. We shipped them all Priority or 2nd Day depending on location, so everyone in the US should have them by Xmas Eve. If you're outside the US, they will unfortunately most likely arrive after the holidays.
User avatar
dweebofthedead
Art Expert
Posts: 5369
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:16 pm

halftonegraphics wrote:
Finishing touches on my piece 'Cursed Monkey Paw' for the Jim Philips tribute 'Santa Cruz Screaming Hand exhibition'. Wednesday 4th November @ambushgallery - Wednesday 11th November @sohighgallery - presented by @vans ‪#‎handiversary‬ ‪#‎screaminghandartshow‬ @santacruzoz - Curated by Eddie Zammit @eddiezammit ‪#‎cursedmonkeypaw‬ 1/1 A2 on cotton rag stock.
Image
http://www.thescreaminghand.com.au/prod ... l-artwork/
aibohphobia
Art Expert
Posts: 3155
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:19 am

GoT prints look excellent as always. The art is so clean and crisp.

Bonus print is always a nice touch, really dig this one.
Image _ Image
Post Reply