Official Rhys Cooper Thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18158
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Fri May 23, 2014 11:18 am

halftonegraphics wrote:
10277045_10154189021240249_1726753383642235022_n.jpg
Charlize Theron?


That looks awesome
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15369
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Fri May 23, 2014 11:57 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:
halftonegraphics wrote:
10277045_10154189021240249_1726753383642235022_n.jpg
Charlize Theron?


That looks awesome

fallchild wrote:
Image
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15369
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Sun May 25, 2014 1:33 am

image.jpg
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
User avatar
DonPiano
Art Expert
Posts: 8466
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:42 am
Location: Perth, Nowhere Australia.

Sun May 25, 2014 1:44 am

That one is probably my favourite so far. So nice.

I'd crack up if Rhys went and threw a bloke into the mix next week. Just to drymount with us.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group


Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
User avatar
Darkknight37
Art Expert
Posts: 7857
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Sun May 25, 2014 9:52 am

I think Rhys has a long finger nail fetish...
User avatar
inkedup
Art Expert
Posts: 2234
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:30 pm

Sun May 25, 2014 10:39 am

Damn that last one is money.
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15369
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Tue May 27, 2014 8:14 pm

cross-post.
Ken wrote:Excited to debut Rhys' Little Red Riding Hood inspired print!

Image
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
User avatar
Brian2013
Art Expert
Posts: 1085
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:59 am

Wed May 28, 2014 7:47 am

Last edited by Brian2013 on Wed May 28, 2014 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
by Codeblue

But he LOVES the show Big Brother, and premixed margaritas in foil packs.
User avatar
Brian2013
Art Expert
Posts: 1085
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:59 am

Wed May 28, 2014 7:52 am

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
by Codeblue

But he LOVES the show Big Brother, and premixed margaritas in foil packs.
User avatar
ffactoryxx
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:53 am

Wed May 28, 2014 9:22 am

really awesome work. Would totally get these however the cost to frame and properly display all of them would be tough.

Where does one get these prints?
User avatar
Ainshol
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 380
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:11 pm

Wed May 28, 2014 9:57 am

ffactoryxx wrote:really awesome work. Would totally get these however the cost to frame and properly display all of them would be tough.

Where does one get these prints?

Shouldn't be too bad to frame since most of his work is 12x36 or 18x24 which are both standard frame sizes.
ImageImageImage ImageImage
User avatar
TSgtJedi
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Wed May 28, 2014 11:06 am

Well I will need a
- Rogue
- Alice in Wonderland
- and 2 Maleficent's.

Were is the paypal button to buy them??????
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15369
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Wed May 28, 2014 11:20 am

TSgtJedi wrote:Well I will need a
- Rogue
- Alice in Wonderland
- and 2 Maleficent's.

Were is the paypal button to buy them??????
We will be sending out an advance collector's preview later this week which will include an advance purchase opportunity for complete sets of regular and variant prints. To be placed on our collector preview list, please email us.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
User avatar
TSgtJedi
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Wed May 28, 2014 11:38 am

halftonegraphics wrote:
TSgtJedi wrote:Well I will need a
- Rogue
- Alice in Wonderland
- and 2 Maleficent's.

Were is the paypal button to buy them??????
We will be sending out an advance collector's preview later this week which will include an advance purchase opportunity for complete sets of regular and variant prints. To be placed on our collector preview list, please email us.
Done - I already sent the e-mail - Thank You - Cannot attend but hope you have a great show..
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18158
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Wed May 28, 2014 11:43 am

Brian2013 wrote:Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Wow :drool:
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
Post Reply