Dark Hall Mansion - Tom Whalen - A Charlie Brown Christmas

General art-related discussion.
Darkknight37
Art Expert

Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:07 pm

mobius006 wrote:
Darkknight37 wrote:I didn't even know that many people actually liked Charlie Brown.
lol think someone said it awhile back. But ever go into hallmark or other collectible holiday places? Tons of CB stuff.
Yeah, you've got a point. I wonder if anyone actually buys any of that stuff though?

As a side note I love the Garfield Christmas special just as much as the Charlie Brown one.
mobius006
Art Freak

Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Darkknight37 wrote:
mobius006 wrote:
Darkknight37 wrote:I didn't even know that many people actually liked Charlie Brown.
lol think someone said it awhile back. But ever go into hallmark or other collectible holiday places? Tons of CB stuff.
Yeah, you've got a point. I wonder if anyone actually buys any of that stuff though?

As a side note I love the Garfield Christmas special just as much as the Charlie Brown one.

lol they KEEP making new stuff every year so it has to sell.

that is a good xmas special as well :D
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:27 pm

Charlie Brown is kind of a buster.
technique
Art Expert

Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:27 pm

RottenAtom wrote:Charlie Brown is kind of a buster.
Pretty much...he let kids beat him up nonstop and a beagle frequently moved in on the girl he liked multiple times and Charlie Brown did absolutely nothing about it as usual. This guy had more losses than anyone in comic strip history. :lol:
dmswsp
Art Connoisseur

Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:47 pm

i buy christmas/holiday prints as holiday decorations. I have 3 of the Mile 44 prints(two Xmas story and one xmas vacation) prints to hang for the holidays. I do love Charlie Brown but this would be the same deal. Only hang once a year.

I will wait for the price to come down. The run was too high to sustain that price. Maybe next year.....
phoenix2443
Art Connoisseur

Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:44 am

Got hosed and received the refund email. If anyone is selling one of these at face or within reason im looking to pick one up as an Xmas gift. Thx
flashphishin
Art Expert

Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Got a ton of pm today on this. It is gone. Thanks
flashphishin wrote:The cart system totally sucked. I was able to get through on my phone faster than my work computer for the first time ever. By the time I got through on my phone, I had 2 regs and 2 variants in my cart, and I hadn't even clicked the variants. Tried to get rid of variants and 1 reg, got hung up on the error meggase on like 20 or so refreshes. Came back up, variants gone but still 2 regs. Tried to get rid of 1 reg. Errors galore again. Came back up still 2 regs. Cursed DHM and 3dcart. Said drymount it, whet to checkout and got the same shipping issues as everyone else. Act of congress to select my state and paypal. Sign a bill of rights to get into paypal. Finally through though. Whew, but 1 too many. Only wanted one. Not contact them for a refund of one soooooo..............

So I'm thinking bout offering my other unwanted one for my cost plus shipping to a fellow member, well because THATS WHAT CHRISTMAS IS ABOUT. I know some folks wanted this and missed out, so to make it fair, b/c I know people have walked away from their computers pissed or gone to get theirs heads right, Whatever, so if you HONESTLY missed out and want one....whoever wants one PM me, by lets say 6pm est. At 6ish I'll total the # of folks that PM'd me and assign a number in order of PM received 1 through whatever. Post the list here of #'s here. Do a random generator. And there you have it. I paid 163 for 2. Half is 81.50 plus shipping. We'll work it out.
**MY ONLY QUALIFYING MEMBER RULES** Be a member longer than me, or have more posts than me. Thats really easy. :pint:
MERRY CHRISTMAS FOLKS!!!!

Edit: Running till 6pm. Thanks
Limited Paper Mayne
thebends9 wrote:You fruitcakes need thicker skin.
xjmjx
Art Expert

Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:27 pm

flashphishin wrote:Got a ton of pm today on this. It is gone. Thanks
drymountin' cheers to you! :clap: Very cool stand up thing to do. :notworthy:
kansasbbq
Art Freak

Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Looks like these are starting to ship out....
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq