Grzegorz Domaradzki - Bitchin' Movie Posters

General art-related discussion.
Jon1701
Art Expert

Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:25 pm

blog wrote:I've already got him locked up for Cannonball Run and the entire Fast and Furious series so PISS OFF!

“Encapsulate the spirit of melancholy. Easy. Boom, a sad desk. Boom, sad wall. It’s art. Anything is anything.”
piratesprayer
Art Expert

Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:47 pm

this predator print relly needs to be available as a larger edition! god that print is beautiful and one of my favorite movies too only with ten people. thats not coo
talkingdeads wrote:My nipples just did a back flip!
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:52 pm

Jon1701 wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:I wish people would quit getting so butthurt about commissions. It's a bummer that we won't own this stuff but it's still awesome to see these great pieces of art out there. If people don't like it, quit bitching and start a commission group yourself.

I wanna start a club to get stout to do Smokey and the Bandit...

who's with me!

The Stout Seven
1. Jon1701
2. Rambosremodeler

If there are more people who want in, Jon and I had decided that spot 7 will be decided in a flaming steel cage match to the death. Who's in?

Soooo I kind of want gabz to do Rambo :)
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
mattg
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:18 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:
Jon1701 wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:I wish people would quit getting so butthurt about commissions. It's a bummer that we won't own this stuff but it's still awesome to see these great pieces of art out there. If people don't like it, quit bitching and start a commission group yourself.

who's with me!

The Stout Seven
1. Jon1701
2. Rambosremodeler
3. mattg (aka Possum's Pecker)

If there are more people who want in, Jon and I had decided that spot 7 will be decided in a flaming steel cage match to the death. Who's in?

hellosir
Art Freak

Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:20 am

Damn it took a year for the process to be completed. Glad the efforts paid off
So do you guys get both the reg and the variant? Seems like some should be shook loose if that's the case, it's not like everyone would frame both would they?
Ctg9095
Art Expert

Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:37 am

That's why they have flat files!
farva2
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:43 am

Im glad the elite 10 is hard at work and getting some quality art put out there. They are really bringing out the full potential of these artist and setting new benchmarks for both certain properties and pop-art. Sure, we wont be able to get these sweet prints but I can sure as hell tell you that artists like Gabs and N.E are now on my radar and I can't wait to see what they put out next. Keep it up gentleman, I look forward to seeing the next piece. :pint:
mistersmith wrote: (an unlicensed Bad Boys 2 poster is probably the least essential use I can think of for a piece of paper. At least if you wipe your ass with some paper you will have cleaned up a mess).
Cragars
Art Expert

Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:42 am

Well I'm gunna start my own commission, one with a commission within a commission.
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:51 am

Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
adamrworsell
Art Expert

Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:15 am

Cragars wrote:Well I'm gunna start my own commission, one with a commission within a commission.
A commission within a commission that doesn't know it's being commissioned, right? I'm gonna ask Dicaprio to do this one
iambillyg
Art Freak

Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:37 am

hellosir wrote:Damn it took a year for the process to be completed. Glad the efforts paid off
Apologies, my response about a year was supposed to reflect when the people who commissioned the piece formed. Whenever one of these gets posted, I usually get about 5-10 people asking to be included in the next one, or added to the list of people that would like to be reached out to for future commissions. The response was more to clear up things, in case anyone was feeling as though they were overlooked. For 'Predator', it was close to 4 months. Give or take.

Really appreciate all the complimentary posts. Glad you guys dig it. Especially happy that Gabz is getting the recognition he deserves.
Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:51 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:
Jon1701 wrote:

who's with me!

The Stout Seven
1. Jon1701
2. Rambosremodeler
3. mattg (aka possum's pecker)
4. Timbrh2001

Kinda wish I could still take part in that flaming steel cage match though (even though since Im #4, my spot still isnt technically in jeopardy).
haza78
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:02 am

Timbrh2001 wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:
Jon1701 wrote:

who's with me!

The Stout Seven
1. Jon1701
2. Rambosremodeler
4. Timbrh2001
5. haza78

Kinda wish I could still take part in that flaming steel cage match though (even though since Im #4, my spot still isnt technically in jeopardy).
FlapJack
Art Expert

Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:45 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:I wish people would quit getting so butthurt about commissions.
but, but it's Predator bro ... Pred-a-tor. You should never a mature response eva, but especially in this case.

Anyways, this is so yesterday ... time to leapfrog ya'll with my latest innovation: staggered commissions. (I haven't figured what this means quite yet, but trust me, it will be WAY better than this Elite 10 trifling!)
dirkadirka
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:17 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:
Jon1701 wrote:

who's with me!

The Stout Seven
1. Jon1701
2. Rambosremodeler
4. Timbrh2001
5. haza78
6. dirkadirka

Sweet. Flaming Steel Cage Deathmatch time.