What's with Spusta?

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
timc
Art Expert
Posts: 4362
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:10 am
Location: Hawaii

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Everyone is selling their Primus posters within a few days of the show or night of the show? Tired of having to refresh his site :lol:
The smallest oceans still get BIG BIG waves

"Dogs can find pot and bombs maybe it can find water!" :)
User avatar
RadicalRich1138
Art Expert
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 1:00 am

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Agreed 100%.
BigmanJames wrote: i am he who does drugs for my inlaws
User avatar
timc
Art Expert
Posts: 4362
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:10 am
Location: Hawaii

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Crazy I say! :D
The smallest oceans still get BIG BIG waves

"Dogs can find pot and bombs maybe it can find water!" :)
User avatar
RadicalRich1138
Art Expert
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 1:00 am

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:21 pm

I've been refreshing his site every 20 minutes since the show.... hopefully it drops soon.
BigmanJames wrote: i am he who does drugs for my inlaws
User avatar
ackirkpatrick
Art Expert
Posts: 2154
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:55 pm
Location: Northern Indiana

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:27 pm

I saw he had a post on his messageboard that we should expect them about a week after the show. Show was on the 13th?
User avatar
Jah
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 997
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:51 pm
Location: London,United Kingdom

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:58 pm

I dont think hes got that many to sell,most sold at the show i think,Marq did say in the comments for the Primus poster on his site that he was probably gonna release half of what he had in the shop and half in a lottery,which i think is pretty cool,least everyone will get a chance,that was yesterday.
T.H.C 5
User avatar
phubar2
Art Expert
Posts: 4094
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:34 pm
Location: 303

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Spusta usually has an artist edition which is different from the show edition.
User avatar
ErocAfellar
Art Expert
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:25 pm

Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:07 pm

No worries. I am sure his store will crap out like usual whenever they drop :D
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
User avatar
ackirkpatrick
Art Expert
Posts: 2154
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:55 pm
Location: Northern Indiana

Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:17 pm

The thread connected to the print said that they never made it to the show.
User avatar
RadicalRich1138
Art Expert
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 1:00 am

Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:41 pm

There's none on the bay, so that makes sense. He's got 20 silver Variants as well.
BigmanJames wrote: i am he who does drugs for my inlaws
recycler
Art Expert
Posts: 4595
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:00 am

Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:12 pm

timc wrote:Everyone is selling their Primus posters within a few days of the show or night of the show? Tired of having to refresh his site :lol:
This comes as a surprise?
User avatar
ackirkpatrick
Art Expert
Posts: 2154
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:55 pm
Location: Northern Indiana

Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Getting Spusta's site to work is almost as exciting as getting one of his prints in the mail.
User avatar
timc
Art Expert
Posts: 4362
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:10 am
Location: Hawaii

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:02 pm

recycler wrote:
timc wrote:Everyone is selling their Primus posters within a few days of the show or night of the show? Tired of having to refresh his site :lol:
This comes as a surprise?
Not sure if he is just modest or what! Fix and upgrade your server dude! Seems to me more than two people enjoy your art work! Customers get tired of hearing sorry, "I will have my web guy take a look!" Then next big sale CRASH, site is down now and the Primus prints aren't for sale :hanging:


Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Web Server at marqspusta.com
The smallest oceans still get BIG BIG waves

"Dogs can find pot and bombs maybe it can find water!" :)
southerngarden
Art Expert
Posts: 4387
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Miami & The FL Keys

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:21 pm

his site may be down now...probably from yall refereshing for the primus poster so much...but Marq is the fastest shipping artist around!

what im sick of, is buying a poster from an artist and then having to wait 6 weeks to get it...that's bullshit! (BRAD KLAUSEN im looking at you!)

i ordered a print from Marq on Thursday last week and got it on Monday this week...how many other artists do that? (and throw in plenty of awesome freebies?)

relax guys, its primus, these things will be everywhere eventually...and not many people want to hang a giant dripping fly thingy on their wall as bad as yall do :P
User avatar
timc
Art Expert
Posts: 4362
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:10 am
Location: Hawaii

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:27 pm

southerngarden wrote:but Marq is the fastest shipping artist around!

what im sick of, is buying a poster from an artist and then having to wait 6 weeks to get it...that's bullshit! (BRAD KLAUSEN im looking at you!)

i ordered a print from Marq on Thursday last week and got it on Monday this week...how many other artists do that? (and throw in plenty of awesome freebies?)
relax guys, its primus, these things will be everywhere eventually...and not many people want to hang a giant dripping fly thingy on their wall as bad as yall do :P
You are right about that! Fast shipper and freebies!
The smallest oceans still get BIG BIG waves

"Dogs can find pot and bombs maybe it can find water!" :)
Post Reply