Marq Spusta Primus Madison Poster

General art-related discussion.
ackirkpatrick
Art Expert

Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:34 pm

Looks like Spusta has his new Primus poster up on his site. Any word on release date? His site keeps crashing so I can't see much.

http://www.marqspusta.com/
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Dude! I know you're a newbiew, but choose your words a bit differently and you won't cause people to crash Spusta's site.

When you start by saying "Looks like Spusta has his new Primus poster up on his site", and then you provide the url, it's a misleading post. Everybody knows that the image has been posted on Spusta's site for days. When peeps see the first part of your post, they scramble to try to snag one.

You might want to start posts like this by saying something like "Looks like Spusta has posted a picture of his Primus poster".

Just sayin'.
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
ackirkpatrick
Art Expert

Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Thanks for tip, but reading my post more closely, you'd see that the site was crashing before I posted anything.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:14 am

Yeah. He's been having intermittent problems for the past several weeks, aside from spikes where buyer panic sets in :wink:
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
timc
Art Expert

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:00 am

Rick_a_c wrote:Yeah. He's been having intermittent problems for the past several weeks, aside from spikes where buyer panic sets in :wink:
:lol: Been refreshing his site since early morning in Iraq too, now Nevermind gallery's site. :D
Everything woke turns to fudge.
America First.
https://lowfshop.com/