New Geddes - Warmer Air

General art-related discussion.
shibby
Art Expert

Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:41 am

student42 wrote:meh... the conduit on the buildings is not up to code and the debris blocking the egress is clearly an OSHA violation so its going to be a pass for me. Safety first!
not to mention that there's also some dude dressed as some astronaut being lifted up by a small pigeon. whats up with that? :wink:
student42
Art Expert

Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:45 am

shibby wrote:
student42 wrote:meh... the conduit on the buildings is not up to code and the debris blocking the egress is clearly an OSHA violation so its going to be a pass for me. Safety first!
not to mention that there's also some dude dressed as some astronaut being lifted up by a small pigeon. whats up with that? :wink:
Good point. An American worker could be doing that. That pigeon is taking American jobs. What exactly is Geddes trying to say?
ImageI like pie!
shibby
Art Expert

Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:47 am

student42 wrote:
shibby wrote:
Good point. An American worker could be doing that. That pigeon is taking American jobs. What exactly is Geddes trying to say?
hmm...that he is Australian?
roo
Art Expert

Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:59 am

shibby wrote:
student42 wrote:
shibby wrote:
hmm...that he is Australian?
Actually i hate to admit it and its near impossible to believe but i think Jeremy Geddes is from New Zealand originally .... :ziggi:
and good to see Mr Geddes nip the flippers profit margins in the bud....and of course allowing all that love the art to get the art :cheers:
middayshadows
Art Expert

Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:33 am

Love it! I was hoping to see a timed release from Jeremy one of these days. An anxiety-free drop and a nice addition to the collection. When it happens, that is. :clap:
Lomier66
Art Expert

Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:13 am

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Need money to buy a house... need money to buy this....... house can wait :lol:

This is top level stuff... even by his standards! :notworthy:
HAND DRAWN 1/1 OG's COMING SOON http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/
hippiern
Art Connoisseur

Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:19 am

im curious as to why cosmos body remains erect? especially the way the arms are at its side.
Lomier66
Art Expert

Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:20 am

Timed Release too :D ! Man you've got to love the Geddes folks as we should all be able to score... depending on the window.

Once again, you guys have smashed it! :clap:

One wall buddy for my Red coming up... with a bit of luck
Lomier66
Art Expert

Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:23 am

:lol:
pjsteelerfan
Art Expert

Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:53 am

That is sick
rubberneck
Art God

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:10 am

This put a spring in my step this morning. :clap: Looking forward to seeing this little beauty in a few weeks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
murdock
Art Expert

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:16 am

Given so many people missed out on the last few prints, we'll be making this one available as a timed release, and as a mini print (similar in size to the Cluster Study), with the price as low as possible. It should mean that anyone who is interested in a cosmonaut print will be able to to grab this one.
:clap:
Don’t deal with MillerTime04 - he’s a scammer
Philpenn
Art Expert

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:31 am

Told myself I was good with Street, but I'll most likely grab this. It's the small size that does it for me, and the hint at a small price doesn't hurt either.
jlabbate
Art Freak

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:37 am

Pretty weak image IMO
With a timed release this will sell like gangbusters
Lomier66
Art Expert

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:39 am

Will be sad to see the back of the Cosmo’s though. They’ve captured my attention more than anything else I’ve seen in recent years. But equally excited to see where Jem goes next. As long as there are still characters seemingly suspended in free space I’ll be happy! :D