Primus Tour Posters!!!!!

General art-related discussion.
considerately
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:58 am

Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:31 pm

A new gig poster is up!

Image
RonDon's Facebook Wall wrote:I made a poster for Tonight's Primus show in Quebec. I'll have some of the artist edition available tomorrow (10/05) at http://rondonovan.net/
User avatar
Buster
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:00 am

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:31 pm

Image

Alan Forbes
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26677
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:20 pm

Donovan's is up along with a variant.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
ChefFerrari
Art Expert
Posts: 8313
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:00 am

Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Alan Forbe's Primus poster will be on sale Friday
User avatar
kyle
Art Expert
Posts: 7090
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:00 am
Location: HumanHorkeyHelmet

Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:39 pm

i like the Hydro74 chimp the best from this batch
Codeblue wrote:Hork is God, Jesus, the 12 disciples, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny all rolled into one beautiful lanky package.
User avatar
RiotAct
EB Trainee
Posts: 17553
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY

Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:27 pm

alright, enough with the child's play -- when's the Sperry.
1000steps wrote:Gift payments are like unprotected sex - always a bad idea with strangers... If you are gonna do it, do it with someone you trust absolutely.
User avatar
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak
Posts: 11592
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:41 pm
Location: Nirvana

Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:41 pm

RiotAct wrote:alright, enough with the child's play -- when's the Sperry.
Tuesday ..... :clap: 8)
User avatar
Browntrout
EB Trainee
Posts: 2106
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:10 pm

RiotAct wrote:alright, enough with the child's play -- when's the Sperry.
Enjoy & appreciate the great Primus posters so far (Slater,Ron Don, MARS-1 Bellyache & others) cause there's no guarentee the Sperry print will be better. See 2011 Widespread Panic Fall Tour.
Image
User avatar
RiotAct
EB Trainee
Posts: 17553
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY

Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Browntrout wrote:
RiotAct wrote:alright, enough with the child's play -- when's the Sperry.
Enjoy & appreciate the great Primus posters so far (Slater,Ron Don, MARS-1 Bellyache & others) cause there's no guarentee the Sperry print will be better. See 2011 Widespread Panic Fall Tour.
boooo, hisssss. I WANT CHUCK
1000steps wrote:Gift payments are like unprotected sex - always a bad idea with strangers... If you are gonna do it, do it with someone you trust absolutely.
User avatar
Browntrout
EB Trainee
Posts: 2106
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:26 pm

RiotAct wrote:
Browntrout wrote:
RiotAct wrote:alright, enough with the child's play -- when's the Sperry.
Enjoy & appreciate the great Primus posters so far (Slater,Ron Don, MARS-1 Bellyache & others) cause there's no guarentee the Sperry print will be better. See 2011 Widespread Panic Fall Tour.
boooo, hisssss. I WANT CHUCK
Personally I can't wait to see how Spusta encorporates his flowery backgrounds and cute little furry creatures into a print for a band which thrives on testosterone fueled moshpits and crowd surfing audiences! My prediction is a Pachyderm of some sort.
Image
considerately
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:58 am

Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Oh, come now. It's only Primus, not Biohazard or Mudvayne or something.

Primus' music and stage presence is mostly fun from what I've seen and heard.
User avatar
Browntrout
EB Trainee
Posts: 2106
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:19 pm

considerately wrote:Oh, come now. It's only Primus, not Biohazard or Mudvayne or something.

Primus' music and stage presence is mostly fun from what I've seen and heard.
Well in the venues that have assigned seats yes, but GA shows especially in NY are insane, as a matter of fact at the Roseland show last Fri, Les asked the crowd to move back cause those in the front were getting crushed. The pit was no joke either lots of teenage Primus fans eager to blow off some steam. I was in the balcony & had a great view.
Image
User avatar
shibby
Art Expert
Posts: 1160
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 6:43 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Browntrout wrote:
RiotAct wrote:
Browntrout wrote:
RiotAct wrote:alright, enough with the child's play -- when's the Sperry.
Enjoy & appreciate the great Primus posters so far (Slater,Ron Don, MARS-1 Bellyache & others) cause there's no guarentee the Sperry print will be better. See 2011 Widespread Panic Fall Tour.
boooo, hisssss. I WANT CHUCK
Personally I can't wait to see how Spusta encorporates his flowery backgrounds and cute little furry creatures into a print for a band which thrives on testosterone fueled moshpits and crowd surfing audiences! My prediction is a Pachyderm of some sort.
I can see a spusta being a bunch of pigs playing in mud
ryktjoszef
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:53 pm

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:33 pm

+1hydro74 and slater so far :D
User avatar
Browntrout
EB Trainee
Posts: 2106
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:57 am

considerately wrote:Oh, come now. It's only Primus, not Biohazard or Mudvayne or something.

Primus' music and stage presence is mostly fun from what I've seen and heard.
Massive Primus mosh pit in NY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPaIXfVZjdY
Image
Post Reply