Primus Tour Posters!!!!!

General art-related discussion.
student42
Art Expert

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:10 pm

c0ntraption wrote:Can't wait for the Santa Barbara specific poster.

If it's Sperry, I'm going to have to be a poster buddy for a lot of people.
Hey.....Buddy :-D
ImageI like pie!
timc
Art Expert

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:18 pm

southerngarden wrote:
RadicalRich1138 wrote:6/6 on primus prints this tour, have an extra slater I'd trade for a sperry show edition.
have we seen the sperry yet?

lots of great artists yet to be seen...looking forward to the Spusta and Sperry for sure!

hey Tim, you gonna be back on the rock for the primus and janes addiction show in honolulu?? that would be epic!
Dylan YES just bought my ticket via ticketmaster :rock: :rock: you don't have to ask got you covered! Gonna bring a big fat Klausen BAZOOKA tube!

EDIT: waiting to make payment on my AMES 1998 MAUI S/N :pint: Hope that invoice shows up soon!!!! Never been so willing to pay a invoice my search is over! Have pics to post once I make payment! Got it over at 10c! :pint:
Everything woke turns to fudge.
America First.
https://lowfshop.com/
RiotAct
EB Team

Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:55 pm

timc wrote:
southerngarden wrote:
RadicalRich1138 wrote:6/6 on primus prints this tour, have an extra slater I'd trade for a sperry show edition.

lots of great artists yet to be seen...looking forward to the Spusta and Sperry for sure!

hey Tim, you gonna be back on the rock for the primus and janes addiction show in honolulu?? that would be epic!
Dylan YES just bought my ticket via ticketmaster :rock: :rock: you don't have to ask got you covered! Gonna bring a big fat Klausen BAZOOKA tube!

EDIT: waiting to make payment on my AMES 1998 MAUI S/N :pint: Hope that invoice shows up soon!!!! Never been so willing to pay a invoice my search is over! Have pics to post once I make payment! Got it over at 10c! :pint:
Nice congrats!!! Always feels good to get a long-time ISO, I just got two myself (both Sperrys) from cool members on here!
timc
Art Expert

Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:20 pm

RiotAct wrote:
timc wrote:
southerngarden wrote:

Nice congrats!!! Always feels good to get a long-time ISO, I just got two myself (both Sperrys) from cool members on here!
Thank RiotAct! :pint: Really wanted this MAUi! Working out payment details hope to pay in the next few hours it's 0500 in Iraq :D Just got off I work. Was actually in Hawaii when this show went down, BUT my ship was out to sea! The print is a beauty great condition will post pics once I paid then close ISO thread! (NO White Spots!) :pint:
America First.
timc
Art Expert

Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:25 pm

southerngarden wrote:

Dylan sorry, I am hoping it is anyone but Spusta, for some reason most his prints depress me! Hoping for a Sperry, full of bright Hawaiian sunset colors!
A spusta might be colorful but dull in terms of brightness from the colors! imo
America First.
c0ntraption
Art Enthusiast

Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:35 pm

itsame wrote:my guess is travis millard
Not the biggest fan of Millard's stuff if he's going to be doing the Santa Barbara show poster for sure, but still excited for the actual show.
southerngarden
Art Expert

Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:02 pm

timc wrote:
southerngarden wrote:

Dylan sorry, I am hoping it is anyone but Spusta, for some reason most his prints depress me! Hoping for a Sperry, full of bright Hawaiian sunset colors!
A spusta might be colorful but dull in terms of brightness from the colors! imo
oh, i just meant that a Spusta and Sperry print were coming up...not that they would be for the honolulu show...but a Honolulu Sperry would be sweet...but since its not till december, im not sure that the Hawaii show is included in the recent list of artists for their current tour. guess we can just wait and see.
ratm
Art Connoisseur

Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:57 pm

From the Zoltron site it looks like they are going in order down the list. Which would result in the following dates for each artist:

Alan Forbes 4-Oct Montreal, QC Métropolis
Alan Hynes 5-Oct Toronto, ON Massy Hall
Chris Shaw 7-Oct Pittsburgh, PA Stage AE
Chuck Sperry 8-Oct Rochester, NY Main Street Armory
Dave Hunter 10-Oct Louisville, KY Louisville Palace
Jeremyville 11-Oct Ann Arbor, MI Michigan Theater
Marq Spusta 13-Oct Madison, WI Orpheum Theatre
Munk One 14-Oct Chicago, IL Congress Theater
Pollock 15-Oct Des Moines, IA Val Air Ballroom
Ron Donovan 17-Oct Denver, CO Ogden Theatre (2 Nights)
Skinner 20-Oct Mesa, AZ Mesa Ampitheatre
Travis Millard 21-Oct Santa Barbara, CA Arlington Theatre
Zoltron 22-Oct Los Angeles, CA The Wiltern
timc
Art Expert

Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:00 pm

Hope Hawaii gets a kick ass poster!
America First.
coleslaw
Art Expert

Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:28 pm

what a series, hope Chuck's will be available at TRPS :drool: :notworthy:
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
downtown
Art Expert

Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Amazing series. One of the best of 2011.
RiotAct
EB Team

Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:24 pm

NO drymounting WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gahhh if I didn't move from Niagara Falls a couple years ago I would totally be at the Rochester show! (Admittedly, only primarily for the Sperry print :))

EDIT: ahh nevermind, I see those are in alphabetical order, I doubt it'll go like that. Would be cool to see a little hometown(ish) love from Chuck, though
Last edited by RiotAct on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fredo
Art God

Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:36 pm

The artists list has been rearranged since the original post, with the remaining artists in alphabetical order. So it might not be a useful guide for figuring out who goes where.

But, I'll sho nuff take a couple Donovans if it does work out that way.
just a foil for me today, thanks
Buddhaa
Art Connoisseur

Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:06 am

anyone know th original order that the names were on it?
cutterbutter
Art Expert

Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:12 am

The list was originally in alphabetical order. Zoltron just moved them to the top and crossed their name out once their poster was released.

Good try guessing everyone...